Trade a 360 Spider for an Aston Martin DB9 | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Trade a 360 Spider for an Aston Martin DB9

Discussion in '360/430' started by xilly, Oct 2, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zakeen

zakeen Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2004
    Czech Republic
    #51 zakeen, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I was in the same situation as you were. I needed a 4 door car, 4 seats, all-wheel drive. The winters here in Czech are full-on. I live in natural protected area, no salt is allowed on the roads so its really driving on thick snow.

I know its not peoples number on choice here, but I got a Mitsubishi EVO X. Its safe for my girlfriend to drive in the winters, also for me, 4 door, 4 seats and not expensive in comparison to what you are looking at. Its actually nice to have a less expensive car because of the hash winter and traffic going in and out of the car, you stress so much less.

Something like this you could keep your 360 too maybe, and have heaps of fun in the EVO.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. xilly

xilly Rookie

Jun 18, 2010
    Port Washington, NY
    Full Name:
    William
    I was thinking to buy a Lancia Delta Integrale in 2 years in Europe and bring it to the US!

William

3. MikeR397

MikeR397 Formula 3

May 9, 2010
    SE Michigan
    That is the consideration. I'm really having a hard time with a $25k-$30k+ price difference between a 07 4.3 sportshift and an 09 4.7 sportshift though. I actually like the classic wheels on the 4.3 better as well, but prefer the clear taillights ($2k part iirc) of the 2010 model.

It feels like a sin to pay more for the AM than the Ferrari when I am quite positive the Ferrari will retain all of my passion for fun drives regardless.

ETA: If I wasnt' clear, this is an addition. To date, I've never been able to sell a car and definately am not selling the 360!