F1 Japanese GP Viewing Gathering | FerrariChat

F1 Japanese GP Viewing Gathering

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by rrobello, Oct 5, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rrobello

rrobello Formula 3

Jul 25, 2005
    Hi everyone. A friend of mine has agreed to keep her bar (Cool Hand Luke's in San Marcos) open late on Saturday night so that myself and a group of friends can watch the F1 race, and I would like to extend the invite to anyone who would like to join us, as I think it would be a lot of fun to have a large number of enthusiasts rooting on their favorite team/driver in one area and here on the west coast we don't get a lot of opportunities for that. The bar has several big screen TVs and the sound will be piped through the overhead speakers, plenty of seating, happy hour will run until they close and they will keep the kitchen open till at least 11:30pm so people can get in their food orders (longer if they are busy), a special menu is in the works as well.

The coverage on Speed starts at 10:30pm and the race is scheduled at 11pm.

110 Knoll Rd, San Marcos, CA
    www.facebook.com/pages/Cool-Hand-Lukes-Wild-West-Grill-San-Marcos/250614188345456?ref=hl

And while it is not mandatory, it would be much appreciated if you plan on coming out to please RSVP either on the following FB page below (with more details) or just in this thread....I am simply trying to get her a general head count so she will know if she needs to bring on an extra server or two. Thank you!

FB EVENT PAGE WITH MORE INFO: www.facebook.com/events/332387770190948/?fref=ts

I hope to see some of you there!

2. rrobello

rrobello Formula 3

Jul 25, 2005
    bump for tonight