Appology from NH. | FerrariChat

Appology from NH.

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by CarlDog, Feb 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CarlDog

CarlDog Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Southern NH
    Full Name:
    David
    I have been a member of Ferrari Chat for some time and just realized that I hadn't actually introduced myself in the proper manner. I have a few replies to a couple of threads and I appologize for not being courteous to current members with my membership and introduction, I don't know what I was thinking.

As my profile states I do not own a Ferrari, nor have I ever had an F-Car but I have been learning more about my childhood dream / adulthood dream after I read a thread on club cobra regarding racing (my member name there is davecarlberg57) and the tragedy that occured with Jens and Amar. Ever since I read that info on the old website I have been a constant reader but I don't post a lot. The politics, the quips, the jokes and more importantly the information that I have gained from this community regarding one of dreams has and will be priceless. Thank you.

Again, I appologize to all of you for not formerly introducing myself and just hopping on the board.

Regards,

David Carlberg

2. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Woah now Dave! No need to fret!

You sound like a very well mannered guy which is what this website needs given all of the recent expansion. You have no need to worry about posting here. I have been here almost 2 years to the day and can say that I have learned a great deal about F-cars and other interesting facets of life.

Your F-car will come soon enough (hopefully mine too:D)!

Take care,
    John

3. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    I almost forgot...so what aspect of Ferrari interests you the most?

4. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    It's all good! Welcome to the addiction.

5. Victory

Victory Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2004
    As Matt said, welcome to the addiction.

6. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    CarlDog..For your pennance, you must say Ten Hail Enzo's and send any member with more than 2000 posts a check for $100.00!

7. larz

larz Rookie

Feb 27, 2004
    Full Name:
    Lawrence
    Hilarious!!!!!