Big Smoke Las Vegas - 2012 | FerrariChat

Big Smoke Las Vegas - 2012

Discussion in 'Drink, Smoke, and Fine Dining' started by chairpilot, Jun 17, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chairpilot

chairpilot Formula 3

Mar 3, 2007
    LA, CA & Olympia, WA
    Full Name:
    PlateClipGuys
    Time to think about it guys. This time it's at the Mirage. Who's in? My buddy and I are taking my 308 from Los Angeles this year (wives are staying home). Leaving Friday morning and returning that Monday. PM me if anyone wants to convoy.
    Bob

2. dipstick1

dipstick1 Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter Lombardo
    I would like to take the ride , but my 308 is on the east coast, kinda a long drive. I will plan on flying , alway wanted to go to the Big Smoke talked 4 others buddies into going.

3. chairpilot

chairpilot Formula 3

Mar 3, 2007
    LA, CA & Olympia, WA
    Full Name:
    PlateClipGuys
    I just checked and both seminar days are sold out now. Seems only the Friday and Sat evening events are still available, which is where you get 40-50 "free" samples of cigars. For $240 it is still a good deal. Nov 1 is the deadline for a full refund. So if you are still able, check in with them then to possibly catch any dropouts of the seminar events.

Bob R.

4. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    It's tempting but maybe next year!

5. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    I'll host a FerrariChat Big Smoke anytime you guys come to Las Vegas.

The cigars that are passed out anymore at the Big Smoke aren't worth the price of admission. You end up with a bag of turds.

6. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John

Knowing a little about your taste in cigars I'd even be willing to pay an entrance fee!!!

7. Dino Martini

Dino Martini F1 Rookie

Dec 21, 2004
    Calgary Alberta
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Did you end up going to the Big Smoke in Vegas? Headed down this year for the first time, just wondering what your experience was like.