Where has Steve / Fan512bbi gone? | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Where has Steve / Fan512bbi gone?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by pride & performance, Sep 2, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. francisn

francisn Formula 3

Apr 18, 2004
    Berks, UK
    Full Name:
    francis newman
    Especially as he will probably be out in not much more than 12 months. However sexual offenders do tend to have a rough time inside.

2. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    *Fingers crossed* ;)

3. alsaautomotive

alsaautomotive Formula Junior

Dec 9, 2005
    Wales, UK.
    Full Name:
    Al
    Doesn't exactly inspire confidence in our justice system does it? Particularly as we are informed constantly that it is "the envy of the world".
    Collette & Andrea are justifiably furious, but at least he won't have a terribly nice time inside.
    There is also no chance of him being out before the two and a half years as he did not plead guilty originally, therefore losing his right to remission.
    I'm sure Collette will post on here soon and give her feelings direct.
    Cheers all, Al.

4. Mark456M

Mark456M Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2008
    UK
    Full Name:
    Mark Hannaford
    For what he has done and what he can expect to happen inside, it will be a very long 2 1/2 years. In prison, what goes on in the showers doesn't stay in the showers :eek:

5. collette

collette Rookie

Sep 30, 2012
    South Wales U.K
    Full Name:
    collette evans
    Hi guys,
    to put the record straight, he will do the 2 and a half years as they run concurrently....When he does get out there are alot of restrictions placed on him.....He will be on the register for the rest of his life...If he has a child with someone, then that child will be removed from his care....If he meets another woman who has children, she will be informed and if she stays with him then she will lose her children.....He will never be allowed to work with children.....And the best one of all is that he can never contact myself or my family ever again.

I am angry about the time that was sentenced for as in my eyes it will never be enough for what he did to my girl....but we now have closure and can start moving on with our lives....I couldn't look at him cause that was all I felt was revulsion and pure hatred of him.

At least now he will be known for what he is and am happy about that as no child will ever be in danger from him again.

Thankyou for all you love and support for myself and my daughter Andrea....We have really appreciated all your kind words and messages.

All the best

Collette and Andrea.xxxx

6. London John

London John Formula Junior

Sep 7, 2010
    London & Melbourne
    Full Name:
    John
    He'll eventually end up in a segregated wing, away from the general prison population.

Contrary to perceptions, it's actually a far less safe place to be.

7. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
    Wow. Shocked by the short sentence but glad he will suffer in and out of jail. I hope you can both move forward now. Hopefully for you it's then end of suffering, but for him it's just the start.

8. collette

collette Rookie

Sep 30, 2012
    South Wales U.K
    Full Name:
    collette evans
    yes it is the end of mine and my daughters suffering...and the start of his...We can move on but he will relive this over and over again...cause we will warn everyone no matter where he goes now...Want other peoples children to be safe from this evil twisted monster...If I could swear I would but I'm too much of a lady to allow someone like that to bring me down to his level.xxxx

All the best

Collette.xxx

9. Ferraribot

Ferraribot F1 Veteran

I'm so sorry to hear about all of this! I really hope your daughter can get counseling with someone who is skilled in this area. A book I read recently called "sexual trauma: a challenge not insanity" could possibly be of benefit, it's written by a doctor with years of experience treating sex trauma victims.

There is a cold place in hell for these type of offenders!

10. collette

collette Rookie

Sep 30, 2012
    South Wales U.K
    Full Name:
    collette evans
    Hi zophie,
    already got counsellors in place to deal with the trauma my girl has been through...We are also reading books about sexual abuse and help afterwards by many people....I am also going through counselling and am enrolled in a group called the freedom group which shows you all their lil tricks and how to recognised an abuser...Thankyou for your kind words.

All the best

Collette and Andrea.xxxx

11. 2NA

2NA F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 29, 2006
    Twin Cities
    Full Name:
    Tim Keseluk
    Collette posted on Facebook today that Steve was released on September 15 and was seen in Swansea yesterday. Neither Collette nor Andrea were notified of this. He apparently served 9 months of a 33 month sentence.

Needless to say she's pissed off.

12. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    that stinks surely they should of been told his release the offender always gets better treatment than the victim

13. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Have her contact the DA in the case. Maybe even her local news media. Also her local abused and battered woman's shelter. They will have a lot of experience in dealing with this.

14. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Holy crap. Just seeing this... I thought steve was one of the good guys. :(

I too which the best for Collette and her daughter.

For Steve,... I'll just say that I suspect he got a life sentence. He may be out,... but his future isn't bright.

15. rmdferrari

rmdferrari Formula 3

Jan 6, 2005
    Gatwick, UK
    Full Name:
    Richard
    x 2. I would have thought this would happen too. Poor show by the authorities. :(