Mason Dixon Rally | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Mason Dixon Rally

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by turbos7903, Sep 30, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    Thanks for all your kind comments. Jennifer and I really had a great time. It was a really fun group of people and the rally was amazing and the ending location was really a great choice. Definetly will organize it again next year! See you at the Frosty Balls. Jon in Delaware

2. dlbutler

dlbutler Formula 3

Sep 18, 2009
    I'm glad everyone enjoyed the drive. I had fun putting it together and am looking forward to doing another one.

3. ztarum

ztarum Formula 3

Mar 30, 2008
    South Jersey, USA
    Great time as always. Thanks for putting it on.

4. jjforsy

jjforsy Rookie

Feb 12, 2008
    just got back from week in Boston want to thank Jon, Bob and Don for their efforts on putting together an awesome event. Had a lot of fun and look forward to next year. Also enjoyed meeting a lot of terrific people during the course of the day. Thanks Dan Forsythe (Rossa Scuderia 458 from York, PA)

5. Cobraownr

Cobraownr Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 6, 2008
    Edgewater, MD
    Full Name:
    Donald Silawsky
    #105 Cobraownr, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Any chance of someone sending a .pdf or Word file of the M-D route instructions? I opted for the FCA MAR's Fall Colors Tour on the Eastern Shore instead of the M-D but kept debating the choice. With hindsight, that worked out for the better, as the tow home from PA would have been much further! The old crate 365 GTC was really singing on the Fall Colors Tour running up to redline in 2nd and sometimes in 3rd but then either blew a rad hose or head gasket. I might have been able to limp to the restaurant finish point and grovel under the car to try for a fix, but opted to just park the car safely and let Hagerty Insurance get the car home. It would be nice to run the M-D route before the weather turns.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    Don can you send me a pm with your email address? Ill send the route to you via PDF. It was a fabulous route. Sorry for the breakdown but looks like it was handled. Missed you but will see you next year. Jon

7. dlbutler

dlbutler Formula 3

Sep 18, 2009
    Sorry you had a problem. When you want to go let us know and I and maybe others will join you. It was such a good drive I want to do it again.