Favorite Chats | FerrariChat

Favorite Chats

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Uberpower, Feb 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004
    What is your favorite chat board besides Fchat?!

Always nice to hear recommendations from others as opposed to finding others on your own, mucking through the Forest of Google.

Can be anything: Babes, Booze, Balloons, Billions of dollars... whatever!

Nick

2. kenny

kenny Formula Junior

Nov 9, 2003
    Greenwich , CT
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Audiworld off-topic forum... Those guys are hilarious..

3. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    acuralegend.com (since I own one) and sometimes it's funny to pop over to clubrsx and read the forum about dealer experiences. Some of the stuff they recommend to each other about how to buy a car or the BS numbers they shell out for what they bought theirs for is hilarious!

4. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    WWW.MONEYTEC.COM

Foreign Exchange trading forum (I know, I know, sounds very boring....but not to me!)

:)

5. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Just wondering, what are your thoughts on the ex/rates from the euro and english pound in the next few months?

6. Tennlee

Tennlee Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2002
    Great Smoky Mountains
    www.corvetteforum.com

7. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Keep in mind that I am a very beginner at this, but........

This coming up week will have a lot of bearing on the EurUsd. Tomorrow we have UK PMI coming out. Wednesday is Eurozone Services PMI and CPI, as well as US ISM and Factory Orders.

Thursday will be big with UK BoE MPC meeting, rate announcement, +0.25% is expected. Typically a widening gap between US and UK rates would weaken the Euro, but maybe not so given the fact that Greenspan has recently stated the we too will be raising interest rates soon (probably 3rd quarter).

Finally, Friday will be big since we have the Employment Report coming out. Last report was 112k non-farm payrolls. Expectation for this time around is better at 130k. Although 130k is still grossly under what Bush claimed we could get. So I am leaning towards Euro strenght coming strong on Friday.

As of this minute the EuroUSD is moderately above its support of 1.2360. Before the really important numbers come out I am suspecting that the next couple of days will put the EurUsd around the 38% fibb retracement of 1.2580.

Long term? I try to stay away from long-term predictions. But if I were forced to make a reasonable guess I would put EurUsd at 1.3120 in 6 months.

What is your take?

8. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    WWW.NASTYZ28.COM 2nd generation camaro / trans am owners group ( 1970 to 1981) bear in mind the early z28's and trans ams are going for over $25k !!!!!!!