Bergen County car meet - Sunday, Dec. 2nd | FerrariChat

Bergen County car meet - Sunday, Dec. 2nd

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by tboniello, Nov 25, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tboniello

tboniello Formula Junior

Jul 17, 2012
    Miami, FL/North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Hello all,

I've been able to confirm a new date for the "first" Bergen County car meet. It will be next Sunday, December 2nd at 11 AM in the Ridgewood High School parking lot (which is just off Route 17 in Paramus). As previously advertised, we will be collecting donations for hurricane victims at the event.

Unfortunately, I had to schedule the meet on the same day as the C&C meet. I did push the start time to 11 AM, so if anyone wants to attend both, you're welcome to it!

Again, if you're interested in this meet or future meets, reply or PM your e-mail (or simply send me an e-mail) to "[email protected]"

Hope to see you next Sunday,
    Tony

2. wjg1912

wjg1912 Rookie

Feb 4, 2006
    Good luck with the event, great idea, let's hope it's one of many such meetings in Bergen county. Easy to get to, plus a ton of great restaurants within minutes. See you there

3. tboniello

tboniello Formula Junior

Jul 17, 2012
    Miami, FL/North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Just bumping the thread up.

If you're know you can make it this Sunday, please let me know if possible. I just want to get an idea of how many cars are coming.

4. ALPINE6SPD

ALPINE6SPD Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2006
    NJ
    I might come with my 6 year old son to see some cars. I dont have a good enough car to show LOL. Do you have a street address so I can put it in my NAV?

5. tboniello

tboniello Formula Junior

Jul 17, 2012
    Miami, FL/North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Tony

627 East Ridgewood Ave

...and there's no criteria to which cars can or can't be "shown off." (Although I don't really want "ricers" and their '98 modded Civics crowding the lots) I don't know what the turnout will be, given how cold it's gotten (I've gotten many no's because of that for Sunday), but hopefully it'll be worth your while.

6. DL997TT

DL997TT Karting

Jun 25, 2011
    North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Daniel Leung
    I may be able to come 50/50 right now

DL

7. tboniello

tboniello Formula Junior

Jul 17, 2012
    Miami, FL/North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Looks like there may be some rain tomorrow. Hopefully it'll come later in the day. I'll announce a final decision about the meet tomorrow morning, but I expect we'll be able to get it in.

8. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    I plan to stop by...

9. tboniello

tboniello Formula Junior

Jul 17, 2012
    Miami, FL/North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Update: We will be meeting as scheduled, despite the weather.

10. tboniello

tboniello Formula Junior

Jul 17, 2012
    Miami, FL/North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Thanks to those who came out today. The salt on the roads, combined with the fog and overcast skies resulted in a very small turnout, but I'm glad we had the meet. I didn't want to postpone it again.

Sorry to the 430 owner who showed up briefly. I should have made sure you saw us before you left.

Here's a few pictures from today:

http://s1276.photobucket.com/albums/y470/TractionControlOff/Bergen%20County%20car%20meets/Meet%201%20-%20Sunday%20December%202nd%202012/

Enjoy the holidays and we'll meet again in late February or March. I think that with some good weather come springtime, we can easily fill the parking lot.

11. wjg1912

wjg1912 Rookie

Feb 4, 2006
    Thanks for all your effort, I'm sure it will continue together bigger and better

12. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    I drove by in the black 997 C4S cabrio...was held up and then didn't see many cars so assumed the meet was over.

Hope you do it again as it's in our backyard...

13. ALPINE6SPD

ALPINE6SPD Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2006
    NJ
    Peyton and I enjoyed it. We will be to the next one. Seeing the RUF RT12 was worth the hour drive.

14. mrbucket2

mrbucket2 Formula 3

Nov 6, 2006
    Bergen County
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Wish I would have been free that day, I'll try to come next time.