Now that Blackjag is gone....what a bad influence. | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Now that Blackjag is gone....what a bad influence.

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Aircon, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kelsa

Kelsa F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2005
    Adult Toy Land
    Full Name:
    Crazy Chinaman
    because

1) PP is a A Class **it stirrer

2) the need to point out someone's "bs" is like the need to breeze Oxygen, that's just his personality

3) he doesn't work, so he needs something to do to pass time

4) he genuinely feel that a majority of the enjoyment from car ownership (especially with supercar marque i.e. Ferrari) has been tarnished because of mechanics like (i shall not name). most people don't own these cars again because everytime they get a bill it's usually about the same as a heart transplant. But in reality, it should be no where near and more than what they should really cost.

this forum does a lot of good things, where to get good replacement parts (cheap), and why not point out when a dodgy individual (i'm not saying anyone in particular) is in the trade and educate the potential new owners?

PP will happily let it go, if someone admit to their mistake and own up to it.

but then again, he is ******

2. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    He's 6'3"and I'm 6'1"....he's the bigger man, and there's nothing I can do about it.

and you might notice I don't only mention my issues with him either....there are plenty, and a couple of HUGE new revelations in the wind.

I can't wait.

It's like doing a current affair expose

3. Horse

Horse Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2005
    Brisvegas
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Please edit my name out, I don't like to be associated with those people. ;)

4. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    How do you think WE feel!!??

5. kongman

kongman F1 Rookie

Aug 30, 2006
    brisvegas south
    Full Name:
    mr p
    add me to the list , i think your a doushebag as well .....

6. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    geez

7. Horse

Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2005
    Brisvegas
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Don't worry, he thought they made a GTO spider.

8. kongman

kongman F1 Rookie

Aug 30, 2006
    brisvegas south
    Full Name:
    mr p
    not you ..........the other noob

9. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    neigh brother, you're tarnished like the rest of us :p

Seriously, we use our cars at places other than cafe strips, give people good advice on where to get these cars fixed (Marc Jones has had nothing but good feedback from you and I for years !! ) , what to look out for when thinking about buying one (I've even gone out of my way to let a couple of people drive my car so they have an inkling of what to expect from them), we post pictures of events, inform people when events are coming up and generally play nice if cheekily with newbies and old hands alike.

We do pick on each other but that use to be the Aussie way until this social media crap got up and running, now every bleeding heart do-gooder has the same weighting as professionals who study long and hard fortheir degrees.

Look at this rubbish with the Aussie DJs who did what MOST DJs around the globe do, crank calls.

Personally I hate them but a lot of people think they are funny, but in this case someone died and that "great" establishment , the Fleet Street press :rolleyes: are baying for blood when THEY are the ones with the poor reputations and are using this dreadful outcome for their own benefit !!

They are scum, always have been and always will be.

Typical example of their deceipt :

I'm in London and celebrating a successful day with my boys at the Docklands, new pub.

The press turn up and want to take a few photos of the new pub and ask the boys and me to huddle together at the bar for a photo . They "suggest" we get a few of the boys on the bar, and the bartender has no objections, so we can get everyone in.

Next day I'm called up to the country manager to explain why his staff are in the daily high street rag under the heading of "Lager louts hit London Docks !!" :rolleyes:

We made the newspapers a few other times for similar misleading claims (we were a "party" outfit after all :) ) the fact my pants were on the floor had nothing to do with it ..... honestly :eek:

10. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    I put a bid of $15M in on that car when it came up on eBay :p

11. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    lol....I know who you meant....but I'm a noob??

12. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    You should have seen the abuse I copped from a couple of menopausal women for saying her dying was not the fault of the DJs!!!

Bloody funny.

13. Kelsa

Kelsa F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2005
    Adult Toy Land
    Full Name:
    Crazy Chinaman
    1) women are irrational

2) most of them are crazy

3) you should know better picking a facebook fight with irrational, crazy women!

14. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I had some time to spare

15. Horse

Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2005
    Brisvegas
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Can you get back to saying how good we are and not off on a tangent about DJ's???? ;)

16. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    #91 moretti, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    sorry, I was printing out some club T-shirts for PP, you and I
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. Horse

Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2005
    Brisvegas
    Full Name:
    Jon
    The 3 second Horse with a PeePee?

18. FazzerPorscheman

FazzerPorscheman F1 World Champ

Jul 28, 2010
    Piz Gloria
    Full Name:
    EnzoFerdinand
    Well, thats what LY says. :D

19. kongman

kongman F1 Rookie

Aug 30, 2006
    brisvegas south
    Full Name:
    mr p
    i dont know , are you ..........

20. Arvin Grajau

Arvin Grajau Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    I will respond once and once only,to various comments made about myself on this thread.
    I stopped posting on Ferrari chat for various reasons.
    Others are most welcome to make comment on my posting.Please note I will not respond or log onto this forum again.
    This thread was bought to my attention by others so.............here goes.
    1.My trusted/loyal dog Terry of 15 1/2 years passed on in mid June (anyone on this forum,going by the amount of posts,would know how much he ment to me)
    After about a month of struggling Terry died,his passing has knocked me about in a major way,since then many things I enjoyed previous I have lost interest in.
    As living by myself in a large home with a large garden,Terry was major part of my life.
    He had been there in marriage,divorce and the start of a new relationship.Been there during a succesful business,the stress of its failure and the building up of very succesful new business and final retirement 3 years ago.Been there during the shock and recovery of a Cancer that should have killed me and the 12 months of hell ( during the 6 month treatment I saw him only several times)
    On the private forum when he passed on ,I made the comment that I would be off line for a while,after his passing on i only made a dozern or so posts.
    2.I'd lost interest in the forum,ever since the the issue a certain Lurker caused me over the posting of photos of an old Maserati AG6/54.Which at the time ,call it my enthusiasm to post,as I had never seen one before,and thought the car had some very pretty features,I wished to share with others,right or wrong I thought his response was poor and at best childish.
    After that issue........I never posted or reported on events or posted photos in the public forum. I'd always enjoyed posting photos of cars/events .Which for me was a way of giving back to other who don't go on some of the great events I have in the past been on ( shall not be going on any again..period)
    3.I too was over the personel attacks that many post on here ,including myself.
    This being the 1st forum I'd ever been on ,I thought it was the norm as from my very 1st post I was insulted and put down by several prominent members of the time ie "are you a 12 year old African"
    Personel insults on this section of the forum were happening long long before I came along.If you care to go back to my 1st ever posting,have a read of the response I received.
    4.I was so over certain members over many years/threads,having smart arse comments about my spelling/grammar (so called friends)
    It has been a bug-bear my entire life as it has been for both my sister and our father ...its called dyslexia and more me it stopped me from having a career in a profession i would have excelled in ...........instead I choose a career I hated but which made me over many years in fact decades an income most people dream about.
    5.To be honest ,there are forums out there I enjoy more then this one,at heart I'm a racer and enjoy reading the history and adding to it on other forums which are dedicated to motor racing of past years.
    I now prefer to spend my internet time there.
    6.I had lost interest in postings and reporting on events and posting photos about cars and events due to several of the lurkers on this forum that lurk here day in day out and add nothing to the forum,yet are happy to can others in public with snide comments.
    Wonder if there aware of what many in the know think of them,or do they care?

Finally..I did not drop of this forum due to personel comments about myself apart from the grammar/spelling comments.
    I'm a big boy and have been through far more in my life then a few comments by a couple of keyboard heros to care or worry about there comments to myself,as always in my life I made my own decision ...which was in this matter to drop of the forum by my own undertaking and not that by others.
    I would appreciate if one of the MODS could withdraw my membership and send a cookie to my IP address thus putting an end to this ride.
    yours ect ect BlackJag.

21. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    ^^^^ awesome!!! Mission accomplished.

22. FazzerPorscheman

FazzerPorscheman F1 World Champ

Jul 28, 2010
    Piz Gloria
    Full Name:
    EnzoFerdinand
    #97 FazzerPorscheman, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  23. Horse

Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2005
    Brisvegas
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Very interesting post, thanks.

24. greg246

greg246 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 2, 2004
    Sydney,Australia
    Full Name:
    Greg
    TLDR, So bitter, Crybaby etc

25. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    all you 'loosers' tried to get him to post for weeks....I did it in a couple of days. hehehe....what a whiner I am....errrrrrrrrr....winner, I mean.