1:7 scale F248 Decals | FerrariChat

1:7 scale F248 Decals

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by AussieStig, Jan 14, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AussieStig

AussieStig Rookie

Jan 14, 2013
    #1 AussieStig, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hello everyone,

I have been searching for the last 3 years for somebody that may be able to help me source a complete set of 1:7 scale decals for my F248 from MJx Toys, it is quite a detailed model and I would like to completely replace all the decals, as these are vinyl decals that just dont look right, are the wrong scale and are peeling off. Further more I want to convert some of the body to match the 2006 Monaco car. I currently reside in the Netherlands, but am originally from Australia.

Is there anybody that may be able to help me? This would be such an awesome model if it had all the right decals and a few minor alterations to the body work.

Looking forward to a speedy reply, cheers mates, AussieStig
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    I know there was a germam company that made decals in any scale, you simply had to order them...i bought some from them a couple of years ago, they where listed on ebay...i´ll try to find out the name.

3. AussieStig

AussieStig Rookie

Jan 14, 2013
    #3 AussieStig, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

Thank you very much Furoni for your reply, I am looking forward to any information you may have. Cheers mate. Here are some pics of my model next to a 1:18 scale Hotwheels Shanghai version of the F248 and a couple of pics of the same 1:7 model I pulled off the web with almost the correct decals. AussieStig

4. AussieStig

AussieStig Rookie

Jan 14, 2013
    #4 AussieStig, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
    Thought I would just see if anyone has had any ideas at all? Would dearly love to get started on this. Maybe someone could help that has experience in making their own decals? I have a good printer and a lot of patience. Maybe if somebody has the correct files for all the sponsors decals required? This could at least be a good starting point.

Would like to hear any ideas or suggestions, these would be more than welcome, cheers, AussieStig

5. F1tommy

F1tommy F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2007
    Chicagoland USA
    Full Name:
    Tom Tanner
  6. AussieStig

AussieStig Rookie

Jan 14, 2013

G'DAy F1TOMMY,Ta for your suggestion, unfortunately I have already been down that road. Patto's Place couldnt help me with what I was looking for. At least back then they couldnt. I may shoot them a mail, maybe they have more possibilities now.

CHeers mate, AussieStig

7. Pascal D

Pascal D Rookie

Nov 12, 2008
    Houthalen Belgium
    Full Name:
    Pascal Dupont
    For the decals you can contact decaldoc.de. The website is currently closed because of all the orders he received, but it should be running again in a couple of weeks.

8. AussieStig

AussieStig Rookie

Jan 14, 2013
    Hey Pascal D, cheers mate. I will try to contact them today.

Best wishes, AussieStig