Are Andy and Alex still the names for PPI in Scottsdale? | FerrariChat

Are Andy and Alex still the names for PPI in Scottsdale?

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by dogdoc97, Apr 28, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dogdoc97

dogdoc97 Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Found the names on an archive search, dogdoc

2. Buckynsparty

Buckynsparty Karting

Jan 23, 2012
    MI/AZ
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Just had Andy Falbo do some significant work on my 360 - engine & tranny out. He was great to work with - highly recommended.

3. Under PSI

Under PSI F1 Rookie

May 13, 2005
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Cannot say enough good things about Andy.

4. dogdoc97

dogdoc97 Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    or another name they use, Network Auto; they have a 550 out there I am looking at, thanks, dog

5. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    I can't even access their website, I did a WhoIs search as well and the website still won't open and transfers me to some other Airpark Motorscars LLC, though it doesn't have a 550 in their inventory. I will say I've never heard the name, though I don't know many of the dealers around town.

Good luck on your purchase!

6. dogdoc97

dogdoc97 Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    The email for this guy says "airpart".... but the link for the reviews says "airpark"....I pulled a carfax and the car is clean ALTHOUGH it failed emissions twice in the past, is that a concern or not unusual for a F car? thanks, dog

7. hmfic1

hmfic1 Karting

Aug 15, 2011
    Scottsdale
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    had Alex do service and a few minor fixes on my 360, did a great job. Will go back to him for any other work on the car.

8. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    I know just about every dealer in town and I've never heard of the one you are talking about. Do you have a link to the car?

As for Andy and Alex, you can't go wrong either way.

9. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
    Hi ,
    I was looking at the car, called them about 5 times. Seems the rear deck cover is pulling away, and the AC area is starting to get puffy. The man also said the carpet in the back was puffing up, don't know what $$$ it would take to re-do the whole thing. Front seat he said needed a re-dye. It is cheap, but not sure if there are monsters with other things. But I did talk to Andy last week. They charge $95 per hour to check it out. They told me about paint chips around the nose, and the back wheel is , I think needs a paint touch up, it was chipped, but just ask they seem straight up.

Sales Tax back in Ga. plus and the issue with all the shrinking, just starting, they say it will keep going. So when you do sell it you will have to do a few thousand in the interior, or the new buyers will beat you down on that part. That dash stuff really bugs me about these cars.
    But super strong V12 is the good part.
    Best,
    John

10. bill59

bill59 Karting

Oct 26, 2010
    bean town
    Full Name:
    bill h
    I am an Andy fan. He just went completely thru a 55o and brought it back to life. He is getting mine hopefully this week. Bought it and in less than 50 miles I lost what I hope to be a coolant hose. The best part is that Andy is also an engineer. He understands that side and is quite knowledgeable about modifications to our cars. Bill

11. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
    Bill, What would make the 550 not pass the emission test, this silver car failed twice.
    Best,
    John
    I did talk to andy last week said you had just a hose problem, and would knock it out for you.

12. LamboRider

LamboRider Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2011
    Andy Falbo's Ferrari Motor Service is hosting The Ferrari Club of America at the starting point for this Saturday's drive to Wickenburg on the backroads. Don't miss it!

FCA-DR- Feb. 16th Drive to Wickenburg

13. carlissimo

carlissimo Karting

Aug 26, 2007
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Full Name:
    Carlo
    Alex has taken excellent care of my F-355 for the past 5 years. I recommend him highly.

14. ferrariman1492

ferrariman1492 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2012
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Not to beat a dead horse (cavallino?) here, but Andy Falbo just did a major on my 308 and I was thrilled with the quality of work and fair prices. An all around good and honest guy, and I highly recommend.

15. labcars

labcars Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2003
    Phila. + Scottsdale
    Having used both........Andy all the way!!!

16. rob4092xx

rob4092xx Formula Junior

Mar 8, 2010
    Phoenix, AZ
    Have met both and love em! I use Alex since he is closer to me and keeps all cars inside whether he is working on them or not. This is very important to me!

17. jimmyr

jimmyr Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Andy Falbo is honest and knows his stuff. A good fabricator too. Good with the old V12 models also. Jim

18. bgmix

bgmix Formula Junior
    Owner

Aug 1, 2009
    AZ|NYC|FL
    Full Name:
    Bob Giammarco
    +1 - They're both great, knowledgeable guys.