LaFerrari | Page 2 | FerrariChat

LaFerrari

Discussion in 'Canada' started by CANDREAM, Mar 5, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TurboS

TurboS Karting

Jul 1, 2007
    Toronto ON
    How good is the 430 Scud's interior?

Once you're in the drivers seat, who really cares about the interior. IMHO:)

2. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Hummm... Then why does everybody gripe about the corvettes interior, even though its a better performer then most ferrari's?

That other pic isn't much better, what's with the dash vents? They look like a vacuum attachment. I can't really say much more until I see it in person. Maybe it's just the angles of the camera, poor lighting etc.

3. TurboS

TurboS Karting

Jul 1, 2007
    Toronto ON
    The 430 Scud interior is sparse, but F utilizes quality materials wherever needed.
    In the Z06 the interior Sucks, but the biggest disappointment are the seats. No support whatsoever unless you weigh
    north of 300 lbs. Maybe they are catering to a larger US customer base. :)
    WRT performance, Fast car, issue is longevity of stock brakes and motors detonating due to oil starvation......
    I'm sure the new C7 has addressed those issues, can't wait to drive one.

4. mik458spider

mik458spider Formula 3

Jan 13, 2013
    LaFerrari is a "you can see but can't touch".
    What's the point of looking too much at something which is not for sale? The car is definitely the greatest can be driven on the road, but only some people being chosen by Ferrari can purchase it, and most of us are not the chosen one.
    I hope Ferrari builds a model above the F12, full racing look, and can be purchased. Then it's a different story. Some people like me are thinking to upgrade the 458, but not to F12 (with less racing look than 458). Something like this LaFerrari or FXX look and sound.

5. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Sounds like you need the 2nd fastest car Ferrari ever built, therefore the 599 gto is for you.

You can't beat that one !

6. mik458spider

mik458spider Formula 3

Jan 13, 2013
    Not the speed, bro, the look and the sound is the most important. I don't really care how fast it laps any track, as the only track I would participate is highway to downtown.
    599 GTO's exhaust sounds perfect, but the look is not what I am expecting. Something like Enzo or FXX or a dream like this LaFerrari, something with more racing look than 458.

7. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    The 599 gto has some great racing looks, though if its a rear engine car that you desire and drop dead looks and sound, only la f quaranta can succeed in that department.

If you have the means, hurry and get one, god isn't making anymore ;)

Good luck in your search !

8. Jay GT4

Jay GT4 F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2001
    La mamma dei fessi
    Full Name:
    e sempre incinta
    +F Quaranta

9. LE FIRME ROSSO

May 9, 2008
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    the Bespokeman
    #34 LE FIRME ROSSO, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  10. solid car

solid car Karting

Apr 29, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    Who designed this car?

11. commendatore123

Nov 18, 2011
    Thornhill Canada
    Full Name:
    Gregorio
    I think everyone that owns a Ferrari should or has refered to his/her car as La Ferrari regardless of model. And if they haven't shame on them LOL
    In GP when the Ferrari wins Italians around the world say "a vinto La Ferrari", the Ferrari has won and on that note people will look at this car and in italian will say Guarda La Ferrari, che bello (Look at the Ferrari how nice)
    Saluti

12. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Meh.

The car does nothing for me from an esthetic point of view.

In terms of engine technology, the fact that it is nothing more than an ill advised marketing exercise means that if I actually liked the way looked, and I qualified to receive one, I would still pass.

13. herragge

herragge Karting

Sep 15, 2007
    Alberta
    So you want it to sound and look awesome but not perform well around a track? Interesting. I think the market for this is limited, to be incredibly conservative.

Sounds like you would enjoy a different marque. This is not the definition of Ferrari.

Aston Martin make beautiful vehicles, and sound great. Performance figures are not as forefront. Maybe this is more suitable.

14. thedoc

thedoc Formula 3

May 27, 2009
  15. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    That is incredibly beautiful indeed

16. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Very nice phots Sadi

Look like you has a Wonderful trip to Italy

can't wait to see your other photos.

17. spyderman

spyderman Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Toronto - Canada
    Full Name:
    Spyderman
    What a great car!!

Wondering how many Canadians will be picking up this car, has anyone found out how many cars are coming to Canada?