Werner Pfister | FerrariChat

Werner Pfister

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by LarryF, Mar 24, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LarryF

LarryF Karting

May 28, 2008
    It is with great sadness that I wanted to inform the Ferrari community that Werner passed away this morning after his three year battle with cancer. Werner was a huge asset to the community, always ready to help, great person and great salesman with Miller in Greenwich.
    He was my contact at Miller and I always enjoyed doing business with him.

Werner will be sorely missed by all!

Larry

2. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    I am very sad.

3. barchetta

barchetta Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Incredibly sad news. He was a true gentleman, in every sense of the word. RIP.

4. lussos

lussos Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    #4 lussos, Mar 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    What a shame, he was always a class act & a very nice guy

RIP Werner :(

6. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Whether a cash-in-hand customer or an 8 year old tire kicker, Werner always greeted you with a big smile + a lifetime full of Ferrari knowledge. I still vividly remember my first trip to the Miller Ferrari dealership - even though my father had a strict "don't touch" policy, Werner insisted that I jump into the drivers seat of a yellow 348 Spider. He wouldn't let me leave without a ton of brochures + marketing material - which I still have today.

Werner helped kick start my automotive passion - and will be missed.

7. Ferrarispeed28

Ferrarispeed28 Formula 3

Mar 11, 2004
    NY/AZ
    Full Name:
    Evan
    Werner was truly the best in the world of Ferrari. One of the reasons why I like Ferrari and many enjoyed talking or making a purchasing decision of a Ferrari. He created dreams and has kept us all humble. Werner is one of a kind and will never be forgotten. Us at Miller Motorcars are thankful for all he has done for everyone at the company. Prayers and love go out to his family and friends.

8. jm2

jm2 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 19, 2002
    michigan
    Full Name:
    john
    May Werner RIP

9. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    RIP to a guy who always welcomed you with a hand shake and smile. A loss to our community and especially family and friends.

10. luvair

luvair Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 4, 2005
    Werner was a good friend of mine, he was a rare person, really cared much more about other people than himself.

11. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    I am so very sorry to hear about Werner's passing...I always enjoyed his company whenever our paths crossed.

RIP, Werner.

12. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    Wow. I had no idea he had cancer.

I have met Werner at several Ferrari sales training get-togethers over the last decade, and have nothing but great things to say about him. Very knowledgeable, and just seemed like a great guy.

My heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.

13. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    He was a gentleman. I dont think i have ever seen him without a smile on his face. RIP.