Georgia Tech Auto Show coming up! | FerrariChat

Georgia Tech Auto Show coming up!

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Gatorrari, Mar 17, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Just a reminder that the annual Georgia Tech Auto Show will be held on campus on Saturday, March 30, rain or shine. (If it rains, the show moves to a parking deck; that's already happened once.)

There is no entrance fee, though they would appreciate a donation. It's free for spectators. This is always a fun show that some of us do every year; you don't have to have any official affiliation with Tech in any way, but you do have to register your car in advance on their website.

More information on the show at Georgia Tech Auto Show.

2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    After promoting the show, now I regret that I'll be a no-show due to my necessary trip to Florida this week.

Hopefully some of you will participate, as you usually do, and I hope that someone takes photos and posts them here!

Remember, no charge to enter (donations are suggested but optional), and no charge to come and spectate!

3. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    I'll be there, this is a terrific show!!

4. mred

mred Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Ed B.
  5. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Hey Ed sorry that we will miss you my friend!! I'll be there later in the morning, prob in the Rolls Royce. My Ferrari has a leaky fuel tank evap hose that I am replacing on Sunday so I will not be in that car.

6. mwhitesell

mwhitesell Formula 3

Sep 17, 2006
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
  7. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    So, did anyone else go? Did anyone else take photos? Am I the only Atlanta-area "Ferrari photojournalist" around? I'm a bit disappointed.....