CS Market | Page 186 | FerrariChat

CS Market

Discussion in '360/430' started by stokpro, Mar 13, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. atomic80

atomic80 Formula Junior

Nov 27, 2003
    Where it always rain
    Full Name:
    Jason T
    ^^^I love your new avatar!

2. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
  3. awatkins

awatkins Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2005
    SFO Peninsula
    Full Name:
    Alan Watkins
    What was the original interior color?

4. TheDuke

TheDuke Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 22, 2011
    Texas
  5. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    #4630 stokpro, Mar 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    OEM was all black but most will remember it for it's smurf blue look. Now black w/ yellow stitch and cavallino's in headrest. According to my database and pics, it had blue wheels at one point when guys from Meridian tuned it.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Nope, that was not factory. OEM was all black. Looks much better now w/ OEM wheels, OEM hi-fi and removal of blue interior and blue calipers. Looks like aftermarket steering wheel, paddles (CF ones look great though), stripe and Capristo exhaust still remain.

7. TheDuke

TheDuke Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 22, 2011
    Texas
    I agree. That car looks fantastic now. The remaining modifications are great additions, especially the capristo

8. Under PSI

Under PSI F1 Rookie

May 13, 2005
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I've got them on my car.

9. awatkins

awatkins Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2005
    SFO Peninsula
    Full Name:
    Alan Watkins
    Cameras and monitors can lie, but it looks to me like the new "black" is really BLACK as opposed to the dark grey that the factory uses. Am I right?

10. Quilty

Quilty Karting

Mar 1, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    Full Name:
    Christian
    Definitely good advice. It looks like yellow headlights, and I'm not big on any modifications.

Just hard to find a red no-stripe exterior with Alcantara red/black interior....

11. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Weird. I would have bet there are more red, no stripe, std red/black alcantara cars than any other combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Normally this wouldn't be the case. In the past, at any given time you'd be able to pick from a few with those exact specs. Inventory has diminished.

As I posted above, normally not the case but right now it is. 4 red CS's currently for sale and 3 have the factory stripe. I know of yet another red with factory stripe soon to hit the market.

13. firefisher

firefisher Karting

Jan 15, 2010
    New York
    Full Name:
    George
    I am interested in the CS for sale at Ferrari of Newport Beach CA . I have been in contact with Chris at FofNB and I have service records and a fresh annual will be preformed before purchase. I'm looking for a little help from a FC member to check the car out in person for me. Interested in paint and interior feedback, etc. PM me if you can help out and take a look at her for me.

Ferrari Vehicle Inventory Search - Los Angeles Ferrari dealer in Newport Beach California - New and Used Ferrari dealership Long Beach Anaheim Van Nuys California

Thanks,
    George

14. since-15

since-15 Formula 3

Nov 26, 2008
    That one (#7) has been on the market for a while. Gotta ask yourself why? PPI indeed (among other things).
    From the pics from the dealership's website, from where it is being sold, the driver and passenger racing harnesses begs to ask if has been tracked.

Link to where it is being sold from:
    Used 2004 Ferrari Challenge Stradale For Sale | Wexford PA

15. Michael B

Michael B F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 28, 2004
    US of A
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Wait!.. It might have been tracked? Is that a bad thing?

I was under the impression that this was a track focused car. Should I be leaving mine in the garage more often? If so I have this Stradale thing all wrong...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJUMe6Jc2wI&list=UU7rc9Vo1R5_LmTAeBxSURyQ&index=1[/ame]

For shame!

16. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    And, *that* is why these cars exist!

Awesome video...you drive very smoothly! (and fast by the looks of it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. since-15

since-15 Formula 3

Nov 26, 2008
    #4642 since-15, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
    I see no reason for any shame in your game at all Michael B. These cars were meant to be driven hard... as you clearly demonstrate exceptionally well. My concern is for the money he's asking. Would you see that kind of asking price met if it were tracked often and hard and why has this car been overlooked for so long?

18. Michael B

Michael B F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 28, 2004
    US of A
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Oh thanks, but its the car! I am just along for the ride. The guy who did the alignment had a little something to do with it... Oh wait that was me too. :)

For me I see no deduction in price if the car was driven at drivers-ed events, or high speed exercises. If the car was raced wheel to wheel ( i.e. challenge series, SCCA club, NASA) then you are 100% on the money tho'.

But what do I know. I have always been a tad off center. I would track a dump-truck if I could find anti-sway bars that fit it.

19. since-15

since-15 Formula 3

Nov 26, 2008
    #4644 since-15, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
    Ok, it's official, with statements like that you are a real track freak. ;) The funny thing is, if I recall correctly, you once stated that you have scaled back how often you track your cars. That being said, you must have been a track junky at one point and judging by your videos a good driver on the track at that.

20. firefisher

firefisher Karting

Jan 15, 2010
    New York
    Full Name:
    George
    Michael,

What kind of video setup do you use and how did you mount it in your CS ? Great driving.

21. firefisher

firefisher Karting

Jan 15, 2010
    New York
    Full Name:
    George
    Andrew,

I sent you a PM. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
    George

22. Michael B

Michael B F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 28, 2004
    US of A
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Hey thanks. I have a Go-Pro Hero 1, 2 & 3. This footage is from the Hero 2. The mount kit is a Go-Pro optional adjustable suction cup attached to the interior back glass.

Easy as Sunday morning really. They come ready to go.

23. ToddB

ToddB Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Vancouver B.C./OC
    Full Name:
    Todd
    Saw this car with a sold sign on it a couple weeks ago, guess it did not sell

24. firefisher

firefisher Karting

Jan 15, 2010
    New York
    Full Name:
    George
    Thank you so much.

Not yet. See what happens.
    Thanks for the information.

25. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    LMAO. Most of the Strads I've seen with harnesses have barely been driven let alone tracked. Harnesses do not automatically equate to track time. It's like the guys that drive around on the streets with the the tow hook installed. They just happen to like the look. Now in the case of the specimen in question, it has been tracked but so what. One can't truly appreciate the engineering of the CS without tracking it once or twice. Himalayas here we come....