Renewable Lubricants Incorporated Owner Stopped By | FerrariChat

Renewable Lubricants Incorporated Owner Stopped By

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by AEHaas, Mar 30, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AEHaas

AEHaas Formula 3

May 9, 2003
    Osprey, Florida
    Full Name:
    Ali E. Haas
    #1 AEHaas, Mar 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Bill Garmier and his wife were at the Granger International Conference in Orlando. They were not exactly close by but took the time to stop by my house for a few hours. I have been using the 0W-30 in my Enzo for years and have the 0W-20 in the RR ghost right now.

Also, I traded in my 23 year old Bear Automotive 8,000 lb. lift for the new improved Rotary, customized for my uses. It is the asymmetrical 10,000 lb. lift.

aehaas
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. AEHaas

AEHaas Formula 3

May 9, 2003
    Osprey, Florida
    Full Name:
    Ali E. Haas
    The new Rotary lift is particularly interesting for those considering a two post lift system. My 23 year old Bear Automotive lift was fine but needed new seals. I actually got a trade in allowance on the new one. The Rotary lift has many installation options to customize it for your needs.

I purchased the 10,000 lb. lift designed for an asymmetrical installation. By tilting the columns out 30 degrees it moves the center of gravity of the car in front of the lift. Since you do not have to pull into the lift as far you can open your doors wider. It was nearly impossible to get out of the Ford Expedition when properly positions in the old lift. Because the columns are tilted outwards you also get additional space to open the doors of you car.

The lift had a standard lift height and opening width. You can place the columns up to six inches wider. I chose to make them 4 inches wider than the standard setting. Also, the maximum height is variable. I went with a foot higher than standard as I had the available vertical real estate.

I later added 120v receptacles to each column. And I added pegs to hang things from the columns. I am very delighted with the installation of this lift.

aehaas