Chattanooga Cars and Coffee | Page 11 | FerrariChat

Chattanooga Cars and Coffee

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by mini_ferrari, Apr 4, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GrayTA

GrayTA F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    Deep South
    Full Name:
    PDG
    This thread needs more pics....

PDG

2. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel
    C&C is this weekend! Weather looks like it's going to be all clear. We'll be at the Starbucks on Hamilton Place Blvd at 9am. See everyone there!

3. dudegotskills

dudegotskills Karting

Feb 11, 2011
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Xander
    I'll be there!

4. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel
    Hey guys, it's that time again! Porsche of Chattanooga has offered to host C&C again this month. They have a nice space blocked off for us and had some great snacks and coffee for everyone to enjoy. Come on out on 3/30 @ 9am! I have listed the address below for anyone that needs it, but it's easy to get to right off I-75.

7648 Lee Hwy
    Chattanooga, Tennessee 37421

5. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel
    Got word that the FCA 50th anniversary 599 will be making an appearance at C&C this month, come on out and check it out.

6. montegoblue

montegoblue Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2009
    East TN
    It was great to see and meet all of you guys yesterday. Jerry, thanks for organizing as always, and a special thanks to Porsche of Chattanooga for hosting once again. Now let's see some pictures of the cars guys :) Carlos

7. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    Someone told me that there is going to be a good event in Chattanooga on May 11th. If that is true please let me know the details (where / when). I am taking the week off for some fun driving and would love to kick it off in TN Saturday morning.

:)
    BT

8. Smyrna355Spider

Smyrna355Spider F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 9, 2008
    In my Garage
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Ocoee River drive and Ham sandwiches. :D

Anyone interested in meeting up this upcoming weekend Saturday May 4th? A friend of mine has opened a Honeybaked Ham store in Cleveland just off the I-75 Exit of Paul Huff parkway in the Target shopping center. He has coffee and excellent sandwiches. Anyway, if anyone is interested, I thought we might meet up at 10:00 am until whenever and possibly take a drive up to the ocoee river area. It's super this time of year. I know its late notice but we didn't meet that I know of in April. :)

9. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel
    I'm all for meeting up, but I just saw the forecast for the weekend and there is a 70% chance of rain for Saturday. Hopefully the forecast will change though.

10. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel
    Just remembered I wouldn't be able to meet up on Saturday because I am graduating that day

11. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    I would liked to have gone, but my daughter is graduating from college and I am going to the ceremonies...

Have fun!

:)
    BT

12. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel
    Hey everyone! Advanced Collision up in Cleveland has been nice enough to host us this month. Hopefully the rain will hold out for us. See everyone there on the 25th.

Advanced Collision
    717 S Lee Hwy
    Cleveland, TN 37311

13. TALON30

TALON30 Karting

Jan 8, 2010
    Hopefully the rain is gone and its time for a C&C.

Any plans for one?

14. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel
    There sure is! We'll be at Starbucks on Hamilton Place Blvd at 9am this Saturday 7/27. Hopefully the rain holds off, odds are it will hold off until late afternoon if it does rain.

15. TALON30

TALON30 Karting

Jan 8, 2010
    I got a new toy and wanted a reason to take it out, but I am going to be out of town. I guess I will see you next month

16. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel
    That's a shame. Can't wait to see it!

17. TALON30

TALON30 Karting

Jan 8, 2010
    Weather is looking good. Any drive-in's scheduled ?

18. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel
    There's a weekly cruise in at old Cancun restaurant in Hixson between Eyear Optical and Northgate Tire every Friday starting at 6.

19. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel
    The weather looks like it's going to hold out for us tomorrow. We'll be at the Starbucks on Hamilton Place Blvd at 9am. Hope to see some of you guys there.

20. johncasale

johncasale Karting

May 18, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
    Looks like I'm headed to the Chattanooga area. Can anyone recommend a service shop or mechanic in the area? Also, any tips on getting through emissions testing?

Thanks, John

21. TALON30

TALON30 Karting

Jan 8, 2010
    Is there a C&C this Sat. at Porsche ? What time?

22. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel
    Yes. We will be at Porsche of Chattanooga this month. We'll meet at our usual time of 9am. So come hungry as they always have tons of good food for us.

23. Protouring442

Protouring442 F1 Veteran

Sep 5, 2007
    Harriman, TN
    Full Name:
    One Stupid SOB
    When and where is the next one? Also, is there usually a place for non-participants to park? I'll be driving my wife's SLK230, not exactly a car worthy of any sort of C&C event! :p