Penske Wynn Ferrari | FerrariChat

Penske Wynn Ferrari

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Spdrcrj, Apr 20, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Spdrcrj

Spdrcrj Formula 3
    BANNED

Apr 22, 2006
    Full Name:
    Jim
    We usually see (with good reason) good threads and replies with regards to Rich and the team at Penske Wynn Ferrari service dept. Spent a little bit of time down at the showroom today with Alex and George. Really enjoyed the visit and chat. IMO the Penske Wynn operation is top notch throughout.

2. XLNLIFE

XLNLIFE Formula Junior

Oct 5, 2005
    SOUTHERN CA
    Full Name:
    JEREMY :
    +2

3. Phat Daddy

Phat Daddy Rookie

Oct 30, 2008
    N. California
    Full Name:
    Phat Daddy
    Eight of us drove from San Francisco to Las Vegas last week. When we arrived at Penske we were greeted by Rich and his great staff. The customer service that Rich has provided us in the past and on this trip is unmatched. Thanks Rich for once again going above and beyond with your service and hospitality.

4. jpk

jpk Formula Junior

I agree. The service you get from Rich and the team in the service department is fantastic. Even before I was a customer and was just shopping for a Ferrari, Rich was incredibly helpful.

When you read all the horror stories about other dealers and service departments that disrespect potential customers and actual customers, its nice to see one shop that knows it is in a service industry and wants to earn and keep customers.

Rich is known all over town. Seems like everyone I talk to about cars, even when they aren't a Ferrari related person, knows the shop and speaks highly of it.

One other plug I'll make for the city of Las Vegas. Generally, the city is built on service and everyone that I meet is very respectful of their customers. I find bad service to be the exception rather than the rule with everything in this town, from handymen to Ferrari service departments.