A Father's Day Gift Rally June 23 | FerrariChat

A Father's Day Gift Rally June 23

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Kieran, May 25, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kieran

Kieran F1 Rookie

Jul 23, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Kieran
    When: A $30 prix fixe brunch will be served from 9-11 AM on Sunday, June 23 at the Greenwich Hyatt rain or shine. We will leave promptly at 11 AM. I will be videoing the rally via helicopter (weather co-operating).

The address is:

1800 East Putnam Avenue
    Old Greenwich, CT 06870

Who: Anyone with an exotic car. If you are not sure if your car fits the specifications feel free to message me, or the co-organiser at [email protected]. Please contact him or me if you have any other questions as well.

Where to: Bear Mountain. The route will include some highway driving as well as some twisties.

We want to see many people from different forums coming out to this to meet up! It should be a great event. Please put your name on the list if you are definitely down to attend because I need to figure out how big a brunch room to reserve.

Valet parking, as well as self parking your own vehicle will be available. I look forward to seeing everyone there.

2. Kieran

Kieran F1 Rookie

Jul 23, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Kieran
    So far

1. Porsche Carrera S cab
    2. Porsche carerra over 600 JP
    3. Brabus SLS AMG
    4. Ferrari 575M

3. Kieran

Kieran F1 Rookie

Jul 23, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Kieran
    Quick bump:

We have a bunch of great cars signed up now: Ferrari, Porsche, Lambo, Lotus, R8, Mercedes. Let me know if you plan on coming!

4. Kieran

Kieran F1 Rookie

Jul 23, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Kieran
    Pre weekend bump:

Helicopter is confirmed (assuming the winds cooperate!) and a bunch of cool cars should be coming out, with some Miller Motorcars employees joining us!

Brunch starts at 9AM and is $30 and then we depart at 11AM.

Just drove the route and it should be a bunch of fun. Make sure you bring your EZPass for Bear Mountain Bridge.

Looking forward to Sunday!

5. DONRON

DONRON Karting

Dec 21, 2012
    Westchester County
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Kieran I just sent you a PM