are all people called hopkins stuck up ???? | FerrariChat

are all people called hopkins stuck up ????

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by steve f, Jul 5, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edZjdgU0asM]Holly Willoughby loses her cool with Katie Hopkins in ANOTHER class row on 'This Morning' - YouTube[/ame]

2. KenC

KenC Formula 3

Dec 7, 2003
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Ken
    The only one I know would be better described as down ;) .

3. francisn

francisn Formula 3

Apr 18, 2004
    Berks, UK
    Full Name:
    francis newman
    :)

4. Ferrari27

Ferrari27 Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2010
    I am not sure why I watched this clip: it is not the sort of thing I would normally look at but found this very amusing. I am pleased to say that I did not know who Katie Hopkins was and, having Googled her, I am still not sure how she has earnt her place on British TV. However, we could say that about lots of people!

If my son came home and said he had a girlfriend called Katie I might think that she must be a nice girl, until I thought that that is the same name as the paragon of British class that is Jordan, and also the same name as that Hopkins woman on the telly who was photographed having sex in a field! Pure class!

Do we seriously think that the Queen was horrified when Prince Harry was going out with Chelsea Davy?! Unfortunately you may need to watch the clip to get this. On second thoughts, I suspect that the Queen was horrified when Prince Harry was dating Chelsea Davy, but not because of her name!

However, my son is only 6 and so this is not an issue I need to worry about in the near future!

5. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    There's a chap named Tony I know who matches this description :)