Next Saturday!!! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Next Saturday!!!

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by sunburn, Jul 6, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
    #26 Patek, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I don't know about the weather. I will am 90 miles north. And have to be at a birthday party at 6:30 in Snellville. Then leave about 8 pm then 107 miles back up to Hiawassee.
    Lots of driving in the "Possible" rain. What are guys hearing about weather down there after 6PM.
    Best,
    John
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. CharlesE

CharlesE Formula 3

Nov 19, 2007
    Johns Creek GA
    Full Name:
    Charles E
    just looked at the futurecast it it looks like the rain will say pretty much south of Atlanta.

3. Mike Shine

Mike Shine Rookie

Dec 1, 2010
    Buford, GA
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Already have a few people here and more have called saying they are on the way. Even with the iffy weather, people are still bringing their vehicles out.

4. gcmerak

gcmerak Formula 3

Mar 17, 2008
    Engine Bay, Georgia
    Full Name:
    George C.
    Thank you Rich again for your gracious accommodations and wonderful food.

All said and done, it is a truly unique gathering of outstanding folks and outstanding vehicles.

Ciao,
    George

5. F355Bvc

F355Bvc Formula 3

Dec 4, 2003
    Lawrenceville. GA
    Full Name:
    Vince Canipelli
    Rich, Just wanted to Thank You again, for the cookout today ! Although the turnout was slim, because of the rainy forecast I would think, it didn't dampen the spirits of those that attended !! The burgers and dogs were GREAT !!!
    I'll talk to you Friday.

6. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
    Hey Rich,
    I really think the Jag is amazing. Even the steering wheel was just glowing.
    Thanks for having all of us out to your shop.

Enjoyed it.
    John

7. sunburn

sunburn Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Dawsonville, GA
    Full Name:
    Rick R.
    Rich / Mike,
    Thanks for another great time at your shop! The chance of rain kept the number of attendees down but brave attendees all had a blast (and no rain). Of course the burgers / dogs and drinks were delish.

I have to send cudos to Mike for the detail job he did on my Bentley ... incredible! I thought it looked good when I bought it but whoa, what a difference. It looked like you could reach right into the paint. Anyone who is looking at having their car detailed, give Mike a call . . . you won't regret it (770-932-8252).

Thanks again guys!

8. CharlesE

CharlesE Formula 3

Nov 19, 2007
    Johns Creek GA
    Full Name:
    Charles E
    thanks for the hospitality Rich. you have some phenomenal cars. maybe one day you can demonstrate the burn out credentials of the Prius eater.

9. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    #34 Gatorrari, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I enjoyed my visit; both the building and the cars are spectacular. Getting dinner thrown in as well (freshly grilled burgers and hot dogs) made it even better. I was glad to finally make it.

Here is an assortment of photos, both of some of the resident cars and some of the visitors. That includes the incredible 700 hp Ariel Atom, which has both supercharging and turbocharging! I'd call this one an "Atom Bomb"!

More to come.

10. UB2SLOW

UB2SLOW Georgia

May 23, 2009
    Suwanee, GA
    Wow...great pictures! I'm glad everyone who made it out enjoyed themselves. Maybe we can have a little better weather next month???? Everyone is welcome any time...

Regards,

Rich

11. sunburn

sunburn Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Dawsonville, GA
    Full Name:
    Rick R.
    I certainly love that Jag! Nice shots Jim.