355 cat replacing | Page 7 | FerrariChat

355 cat replacing

Discussion in '348/355' started by mpodgor, Aug 3, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mpodgor

mpodgor Formula Junior

Aug 15, 2005
    San Mateo, Ca.
    Full Name:
    Michael J Podgorski
    Really? Yea, I tried to contact Prospeed. Got blown off. Screw this f'd up company!!!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE A-HOLES! Can I make myself any clearer?

2. GRANDE GRINGO

GRANDE GRINGO Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    PERNAMBUCO/RECIFE BR
    where can i puschase straight pipes for my 1995 2.7 f355
    i do not need to pass any emissions test.also they must have one not two o2 sensor plugs,maybe the supplier can offer a plug for the unused one.how noisy it the f355 with straight pipes,my f355 has a challange muffler already ,so for me its a noisy car compared to my other tr.
    t

3. jimmym

jimmym Formula 3

Sep 30, 2008
    Northeast U.S.
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Sorry to hear that Mike. That is disappointing to learn. Well I guess if mine do fail, I will either buy hyperflows or have a set made by the company that built my headers.

By the way, how did you notice that they were going bad?

4. jimmym

jimmym Formula 3

Sep 30, 2008
    Northeast U.S.
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Tom, there are quite a few companies that make straight pipes. Tubi, Nouvalari, Quicksilver, Hyperflow, Fabspeed are just a few names that come to mind. Capristo probably makes one as well. I know I have missed some, but these will get you started. You could also have a shop that is good with stainless steel make a set for you.

5. Prospeed

Prospeed Rookie

Mar 2, 2010
    Newport Beach
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Hi Michael,

Sorry for not getting back to you. I haven't been on Ferrarichat in months so I didn't receive your message on here until a few days ago. I did reach out to you a few days ago to help you with your issue. Your issue seems to be an isolated incident. Shoot me a PM back when you get a chance. Thanks!

6. TC (Houston)

TC (Houston) Formula Junior

Feb 5, 2002
    Houston
    Just wanted to report that I ordered and instaled the Evoflow/Prospeed cats. Service was great and fit was perfect. I've had them on about a month and so far, so good. Thanks again for all your help, Brian.

7. White Knight

White Knight Formula 3

Aug 22, 2011
    Ogden, UT
    Full Name:
    Todd S.
    Has there been any progress on the headers? Or has that project gone the way of the dodo?

I also have EvoFlow cats on mine and after two years and 4k miles (geez I need to drive more) I haven't had a single code thrown.