1969 Daytona Spyder w/ removable hardtop | FerrariChat

1969 Daytona Spyder w/ removable hardtop

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by urraco, Feb 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. urraco

urraco Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2004
    Mexiko
    Full Name:
    Nitram
    I want to know if it is rare,old or expensive, It is Techno Giodi made in italy scale 1 : 18 yellow . IF ANYONE HAS IT PLEASE POST A PIC

2. urraco

urraco Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2004
    Mexiko
    Full Name:
    Nitram
    it would look like this in scale 1:1

3. urraco

urraco Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2004
    Mexiko
    Full Name:
    Nitram
    #3 urraco, Feb 29, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. Eric W

Eric W Formula Junior

Jan 4, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Eric
    #4 Eric W, Mar 1, 2004
    Techno Giodi is an older company and the quality is probally equal to a Burago model. While I've seen some of their Daytona fetch some good money on ebay in the past ($100+), currently you can more than likey get one for less than $50 on ebay.

But, I think even $50 is too much for a Giodi model. I'd much rather buy the Kyosho Coupe version. I know its not the Spyder, but it 10x better.

If you have to get they Spyder version, I'd go with the Hotwheels version then.

Here are a couple pictures of both versions. These are not my pictures.
    The first 2 pictures are of the Techno Giodi version and the other is the Mattel version.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. Eric W

Eric W Formula Junior

Jan 4, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Eric
    #5 Eric W, Mar 1, 2004
  6. Dana_McCann

Dana_McCann Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    Houston,Texas
    Full Name:
    Dana L. McCann

If you wait about two months, Kyosho is putting out their 365 GTS/4,through Diecast muscle.com which is the first to announce the news. i have the mattel 365 GTS/4 in the polished aluminum edition $30.00 from Adkinsstore.com. But I will buy anotherfrom Kyosho, which will be limited to 5000 pieces. Get them while their hot.

7. Dana_McCann

Dana_McCann Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    Houston,Texas
    Full Name:
    Dana L. McCann

The ones made by Giodi are rare, and are expensive, every now and then you can find one on ebay for about $50, everywhere else I have looked they cost around $100.00

8. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

The Giodis are expensive because they are no longer made, however the current Kyoshos are much finer models, and less money!

Thanks for the heads up on the spyder.