Ferrari 458 Challenge Series | FerrariChat

Ferrari 458 Challenge Series

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by KenTO, Sep 5, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KenTO

KenTO Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2009
    Toronto
    I am thinking of attending the Ferrari Challenge race this weekend at Mosport. Anyone have any experience as a spectator? Tickets are $ 150 each, is it worth it?

2. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    I've been, but I wouldn't pay to watch it (but then I wouldn't pay to watch any motor sport...err, I wouldn't watch any motor sport for free either...so maybe I'm not a good person to ask :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. tocho

tocho Karting

Oct 6, 2006
  4. mgent

mgent Karting

May 17, 2007
    I've attended the VIP access at a challenge race in Sonoma in the past... Watching the races is cool, however not great (i'm not familiar with Mosport), but I thought it was really cool to walk through the race pits and see the teams/cars/etc between sessions.. also they had a number of f1, fxx, 599xx cars in the pits, which were awesome to see up close.. the closest I've been to a f1 car for sure...

In short, maybe not worth it for the race, but more than worth it for the experience.

5. empunker

empunker Rookie

Jan 17, 2005
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    I watched last year's race at COTA since I was already there for the US F1 GP. It's definitely entertaining to watch. Though I'm not sure I'd go out of my way to watch this series versus something like F1 or IndyCar...

6. KenTO

KenTO Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2009
    Toronto
    I think I agree, last year's race was partnered with the Toronto Indy, so it was worth it. This year because there were 2 Indy races back to back, the Challege race is on its own, although the ticket prices have stated the same as last year.

7. Entropy

Entropy Formula 3
    Owner

Jul 10, 2008
    $150 is the VIP access which allows access to the tent, lounge food and drinks. Top notch and you are well cared for

General admission is less

One of best tracks in NA and you can get around to most corners to watch up close....

Great way to spend a Ferrari day

8. spyderman

spyderman Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Toronto - Canada
    Full Name:
    Spyderman
    You also get to go onto the track for some controled lapping session with your Ferrari.

9. tocho

tocho Karting

Oct 6, 2006
    And Ferrari also offers hot laps as a passenger with a pro driver in a Challenge car with selected clients....

10. KenTO

KenTO Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2009
    Toronto
    Okay, sold, bought my tickets today, I will let you know how it goes.