Nick Oaks Detail of West Chester, PA--Excellent Job | FerrariChat

Nick Oaks Detail of West Chester, PA--Excellent Job

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by captglen, Oct 19, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. captglen

captglen Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2007
    West Palm Beach, Fl
    Full Name:
    Glenn L.
    #1 captglen, Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi All,
    I felt I had top let you see what a great job Nick Oaks did on y 360 Coupe.
    Also he stepped in and honored a certificate I won at a raffle for detail that Car Detailer in Manheim donated but would not return phone calls..
    Barry I am very disappointed in you !!!!!!!!!
    Nick Thank You !!
    Here are the pics, he got all the scratches out and car looks like it just came out of the showroom.
    Nick works on all types of cars but he does exceptional work on all the Exotics.
    He is also a great guy and knows all about paint
    His number is 610-696-5469
    You will not be sorry
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Kubes

Kubes Formula Junior

Dec 26, 2011
    Phoenixville PA
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Wow! The before and after on that wheel is amazing!

3. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Looks brand new!

Thanks for sharing!

4. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    Yay Nick!!! Yay Glenn !! It looks fabulous.

5. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    For the last year or so, I have used him exclusively to wash/wax/detail all of my cars (except the Minivan--that car is under EPA control :D )

From ceramic coating to kid damage, Nick has been there.

He has also been responsible for maintaining the exterior/interior of my Testarossa, which is no small task as I am about the most difficult and demanding customer to deal with.

Most recently, I had him attack the TR's leather.

You guys know how bananas I am. I am the guy who leatheriqued his interior at a car show to take advantage of the time the car would be cooking in the sun!

Anyway, despite my best efforts I felt like I hit the ceiling on what I could accomplish with the interior. The leather was soft alright, but I wanted it to feel almost factory fresh. I gave the car to Nick a week ago and told him to keep her as long as it took to get the leather where I wanted it to be. .

My car arrived yesterday evening. I don't know what to say. His work is amazing. If you want to know what a Testarossa's leather should feel like, this is it.

We are really lucky to have a local guy as passionate and professional as he is.

FWIW, his new space is amazing and absolutely massive. I remember some of you folks talking about needing a winter space to store your rides. I believe he is now renting space at his facility, and there are a bunch of exotics there as I write this, so if you need a space in West Chester, look no further.

6. dlbutler

dlbutler Formula 3

Sep 18, 2009
    #7 dlbutler, Oct 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2013
    We noticed that you were excited about it. :D

7. DaveMc

DaveMc Formula Junior

Nov 29, 2012
    Palm Coast, Florida
    Nick always does a great job on my Maserati. Highly recommended.

8. AlxSTi

AlxSTi Formula Junior

Jun 29, 2011
    Wilmington, DE
    Amazing work. Looks new again!

9. Photog

Photog Formula 3

Sep 24, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Matt
    I got to know Nick through a mutual friend back before he was doing exotics, even then when doing everyday cars in a garage. He still took his time and made sure everything was 100% to spec to his standards and beyond. Now seeing where he was from and the cars he is working with, I am extremely excited to see where this takes him. Without him knowing (until now I suppose) I have been sending all of my photo clients to him to get their cars detailed. His workload may full, his days long, but each car gets the same amount of attention as every one that goes through the door. I also stand by his work and have first hand knowledge of what a great job he does as a detailer, owner and car enthusiast.

10. Oakes Detail

Oakes Detail Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2009
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Oakes Detail
    Glenn, thank you! Was more than happy to bring your new prized possession up to par for you to enjoy! I had a blast working on it. I appreciate the kind words!

Thank you Joe! We always look forward to you coming by the shop, leads to great car conversation and the constant challenge to surpass your expectations!

Thank you David! Always looking forward to bringing my favorite colored GranTurismo up to snuff! Thanks again for the magazine with the article for my S4, some awesome info regarding the suspension upgrades.

I am humbled Matt, you have reminded me exactly how I started (my nosy neighbors questioning the Ferraris in the driveway haha) from my mother's garage to my 9000 sq ft facility less than five years later. I do love it more everyday, and I appreciate your kind words and referrals immensely.

11. justin993

justin993 Karting

Nov 21, 2004
    Full Name:
    Justin993