Shop Reccomendation Information Claim.Tulsa | FerrariChat

Shop Reccomendation Information Claim.Tulsa

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by stevew3765, Nov 19, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stevew3765

stevew3765 Formula Junior

Oct 27, 2012
    Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
    Full Name:
    Steve Wool
    Hello to all the Fellow fchatters. To my area I post this. I purchased my 1997 355 about a year ago and was in need of some shops for maint. A list was given me with a couple shops AT THE TOP OF THIS LIST FOR THE Tulsa AREA. Now I have to tell everyone that this list needs to researched and then redistributed. I am not going to mention shop names. But, the first shop all but ignored me and the second shop recommendation on this email took my money with no real resolutions to problems that needed to be addressed. So, I am very disappointed that these shops are being reccomended to people. Maybe I am an isolated case. IDK. But, it wasn't until a fellow Fchatter out of Joplin sent me to Vince Hill of Hill Automotive there in Joplin. Vince not only came and got my car but, pourd his heart and soul into my car and charged me a great price. Then he delivered the car back to me. So, I want to publicly thank Vince for his service and his professionalism in helping me. I would highly recommend Hill Automotive to all that are in need of a good reliable trustworthy shop. He really understands these cars and did a spectacular job for me! Thanks again Vince. ps. there are others that feel the same way on here. I would seek them out if you still are not sure....Tulsa, OK

2. paulfromtulsa

paulfromtulsa Rookie

Dec 25, 2009
    vince is a great guy and has done work for me. i highly recommend him

3. cdlambo

cdlambo Rookie

Sep 30, 2012
    Missouri
    Full Name:
    Russ
    I saw your car in shop while picking up mine from Vince, He did alot of work and your car does look nice!

4. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Steve, I am so glad everything worked out well for you. I heard you have been having a great time with your 355. Enjoy it!!!

Steve

5. deon.smith

deon.smith Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Vince has done a ton of work for me. Both Lamborghini's and Porsche's.

He has now moved to Overland Park in Kansas City but he still is my go to guy.

6. stevew3765

stevew3765 Formula Junior

Oct 27, 2012
    Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
    Full Name:
    Steve Wool
    Sure thing Steve. I appreciate you getting me taken care of. I could have stomped around in the mud for months. The referral you gave me (Vince) was and is fantastic!!! The car runs like I have never felt. Thanks again. We will have to do a drive for sure....

7. mrdezyne

mrdezyne Karting

Mar 11, 2010
    BA
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Steve, I will certainly note this and give your recommendation to anyone else seeking repair service for their performance vehicle.

Curt

8. ferraristyle1

ferraristyle1 Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
    I had outstanding success working with Autohuas Unlimited and Nader out of Tulsa. My car got PPIed there as well as the major service performed....all with me being out of the country on deplolyment. Nader was always a straight shooter with me and would respond to emails and phone calls. If I lived closer, they would be my perminanate shop for anything needed done to the 360.