Auto Transport | FerrariChat

Auto Transport

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by THE RED MENACE, Nov 13, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
    Does anyone know of or have used a single car enclosed transport in Nebraska? I need to ship my car to Colorado for service. My coolant hoses have failed so it is not running right now and where it is located I can't get a large carrier to come and get it, very narrow road & long driveway, with nowhere to get the truck turned around, so I need a single carrier. Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

2. lhowardmo

lhowardmo Karting
    Owner

Jun 5, 2005
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Larry
    If it's going to Ferrari of Denver they have a small trailer, not a semi-truck.
    Since you didn't say where or who in Colorado.
    Hope that helps.
    If not PM me we have a couple guys in KC who would run it out there for you.
    Larry

3. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
    Going to Dave Helms in Boulder

4. cdlambo

cdlambo Rookie

Sep 30, 2012
    Missouri
    Full Name:
    Russ
    if you are in the KC area, Vince Hill recently moved his shop up from Joplin and was in there last week and had a Merci, Noble, 911 and Jarama. He does great work!

5. deon.smith

deon.smith Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2009
    Oklahoma
    #5 deon.smith, Nov 19, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
    I would recommend Vince. He has my Countach up there. PM me if you want his cell number.

That is for pickup and repair. He even flew me back home a few times after I dropped a car off at his shop.

6. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
    I appreciate the info on Vince Hill. I'm closer to Denver and as of now FoD is going to come and pick up the 550 in a week or so, they are actually taking a car back to KC then going to come and pick up my car for the ride back.

7. pshep138

pshep138 Formula 3

Apr 20, 2013
    The Midwest
    I'll haul it out there for half of what anyone else will charge! :D

8. stevew3765

stevew3765 Formula Junior

Oct 27, 2012
    Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
    Full Name:
    Steve Wool
    +1 I think he would come get the car also! What a guy!!!! He has a small single carrier car enclosed trailer he used for my car. Hope this helps...

9. ferrarisun

ferrarisun Formula Junior

Feb 13, 2011
    The best Ferrari/Lambo shop in the Kansas City area, is Rocket Motors, Overland Park Ks, 816-214-0033. Jeff McCormick has been working on Ferrari's for about 40 years. A super nice guy, and very meticulous in his work!