Scuderia SW Newsletter #35... We test the 12C! | FerrariChat

Scuderia SW Newsletter #35... We test the 12C!

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Ingenere, Dec 12, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
  2. 737Drvr

737Drvr Karting

Nov 7, 2009
    Nice write up on the MP4, Dino. I did not get the amount of seat time you did but I was able to take one for a twenty minute test drive. I completely agree with everything you said. The car is very well put together. It is kind of a wolf in sheep's clothing too. The thing accelerates so smoothly, that by the time you look down at the digital speedo you're easily into law breaking territory. Aventador fast, this car. The handling is also top notch. The car just does what you ask and almost anticipates it. My only complaint about the car is really the front end. I think it needs a more aggressive look. I guess I'm biased but it doesn't quite have the presence that the Italian cars do. There is a kit by Vorsteiner that pretty much addresses this and really takes the car to the next level on looks. Just my opinion, of course. Other than that, I really like this car. I can easily see my owning one down the line. Thanks for the unbiased write up! See You at the next gathering.

3. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    #3 Ingenere, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Thanks.

From my talks with McLaren, they are going to do a 'hardcore', track biased car that will address the front end. If it looks like this, we have a winner!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login