Sticky parts F430 | FerrariChat

Sticky parts F430

Discussion in '360/430' started by Robert Flood, Jan 25, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Robert Flood

Robert Flood Rookie

Jan 25, 2014
    What are the best ways to get rid of the sticky parts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Give Robbie a call and send your stuff to him, he is the best and a friend, plus site sponsor:

Sticky No More - Exotic Cars Interior Refinishing Services

You can also do a search and there are threads on DIY, check the DIY "sticky" at the top of the forum. See the "sticky" for your sticky, I crack myself up! LOL!

3. netman

netman Formula 3

Jun 17, 2008
    OC SoCal
    I say replace them with Carbon Fiber

4. Aorta

Aorta Karting

Nov 17, 2013
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Jared
    Trent thanks for the DIY thread...I went out and got the degreaser you recommended and tried it on the door lever of my 360. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but it took me forever (2 hours) and the final result was def. better but still not as good as I had hoped. We're there any other products you used to make the plastic look better?

How did you do all of those pieces so quickly and get such nice results....I'm pretty handy and I feel like I've missed something here...Any advice would be appreciated.

5. Trent

Trent Formula 3

Dec 10, 2003
    Indialantic, FL
    Full Name:
    Trent
    We should probably take this up in the main thread : http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/360-430/391833-diy-sticky-interior-repair-using-degreaser-elbow-grease.html

I will answer there...