Finally purchased my first Ferrari 328 | FerrariChat

Finally purchased my first Ferrari 328

Discussion in 'New England' started by DDD, Jan 29, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DDD

DDD Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2011
    Full Name:
    Domenic
    After almost 3 years, my new Ferrari 328 is being serviced at Tim Stanford’s! Before making it journey up north this summer, and I can wait!!

Along the way I have gotten to know many great Ferrari people and vice versa But the most impactful have been Tim and Tom Stanford. (see my full story; Finally purchased a 328 - my first Ferrari, under the 328 forum).

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/308-328/435523-finally-purchased-328-my-first-ferrari.html

Being a first generation, 100% Italian, I knew from the day we met at Cavallino, to my shop visit, through today and into the future, that both of these gentlemen were and are special.

They are more than mechanics, they are artists. I can’t thank both of them enough, if it weren’t for them I would never have the experience of a lifetime; owning a piece of art that envelopes more senses than any other.

I look forward to connecting my northern Ferrari Paisanos.

Domenic

DDD

2. sam231

sam231 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 5, 2004
    RI
    Congratulations Domenic! I look forward to meeting you at some point and admiring your new steed.

Cheers,

Sam

3. BigHead

BigHead Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Outside of Boston
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Congrats on the purchase, Domenic! Well done. Looking forward to the next drive.