3500 GT Restoration Project | Page 13 | FerrariChat

3500 GT Restoration Project

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by italiafan, Feb 7, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    Thanks guys...been a lot of blood, sweat, and tears.
    Now begins the slower process (hobby) of perfecting the car down to the little details; and to keep her running like she did when she left the factory in 1959.

2. The Kozlow

The Kozlow Rookie

Jan 15, 2014
    Hello everybody,

This is my first post here on Ferrari chat. I'd like to congrats on this project! Great job ItaliaFan! Great Car!

But I'd also like to ask you for some help - address to be exact. I'm restorig with my father '66 sebring and I'm looking for some company in Europe which can help me to get rid off the limescale from water canals in engine. Does anybody know the right company? Rest of the engine was cleaned in ultrawave washer. I heard the acid bath should be very helpuful in this case, but I'm not sure. Does anybody clean engine this way?

Michal

3. Aurum

Aurum Karting

Nov 4, 2009
    CT
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Congratulations Rob!!! I couldn't be more happy for you! I think all your choices; exterior color, leather, leather color, name, etc. have all proven to be very very good decisions!! I can't wait to bomb down the road in her. Bellissimo!

4. ch2056

ch2056 Karting

Jun 11, 2008
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Marcel
    What a fan-tas-tic 3500 GT Rob. Job well done!! (and your garage is a dream)
    Thanks for sharing the nice (detailed) pictures. I have saved them all and I'll need them badly for the upholtery of 101-442. Our cars had only 14 cars in between so the differences will be minor.

Marcel

5. Jhoniks

Jhoniks Karting

Aug 27, 2018
    Full Name:
    jonathan
    HELLO, I NEED YOU HELP , MY 3500 GTI SEBRING WAS CRASHED , I NEED DIMENSSIONS DATA FOR THE SUSPENSION AND CHASSIS AREA, IF HAVE ANY VALUE INFORMATION , PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

REGARDS JONATHAN