Richie Incognito Gets New Ferrari! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Richie Incognito Gets New Ferrari!

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by GordonX, Nov 10, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    You must be psychic!

2. Stevenb

Stevenb F1 Rookie

Aug 5, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Steven
    It is a shame that people like this are allowed to have a dream of a car and smash it. I never really liked him and hope that the car gets a home where it is truly respected once his career is over and he needs to move to the trailer park

3. VIZSLA

VIZSLA Four Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    Why was it parked in the middle of what passes as landscaping?

4. martyb

martyb Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    South County
    Full Name:
    marty b
    Ticking time bomb......................

5. piratepress

piratepress Formula Junior

May 18, 2009
    Mississippi
    Full Name:
    Chip A.
    Another "pro-athlete" with more dollars than sense.

6. JG333SP

JG333SP Formula 3

Mar 24, 2010
    N Shore, MA
    Full Name:
    Jim G
  7. JG333SP

JG333SP Formula 3

Mar 24, 2010
    N Shore, MA
    Full Name:
    Jim G
    I guess these FFs are well built!

8. evanmcm

evanmcm Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 15, 2009
    Chicago
    Pro Tip - if you ever have to destroy an FF, use something other than a baseball bat. Seems to be ineffective.

Seriously though, what a shame. This guy clearly needs help. At least he checked himself in. Too bad it was after he attacked the FF...

9. 180 Out

180 Out Formula 3

Jan 4, 2012
    San Leandro, CA
    Full Name:
    Bill Henley
    "When asked about the damages and the baseball bat in the grill he responded, 'Oh that was that was just me venting, that was self expression, that's a piece of art. The happiest day of my life was when I got that car and now the second happiest day will be when I donate it to charity.'"

"'The Ferrari is a story unto itself, the Ferrari is one entity, but I will tell you this the Ferrari is going to be for sale through my mission which is helping the brotherhood, whatever brotherhood it is,' he said."

NFL star Richie Incognito explains what happened to his car - FOX 10 News | myfoxphoenix.com

Seems like the brotherhood would have benefited more if the sale had been prior to batting practice.

10. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    This just shows if you want a job done properly with a baseball bat you need a major league professional baseball player...not some clown from the NFL. :D

11. JG333SP

JG333SP Formula 3

Mar 24, 2010
    N Shore, MA
    Full Name:
    Jim G
    Agreed. You know Jordan must have tried this with his brief stint with the white sox. Probably yielded the same lacking results.

Would like to see this work done by josh Hamilton or even say Big Papi but perhaps on a Porsche instead!