Am I the only one who thinks f430's are fugly?? | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Am I the only one who thinks f430's are fugly??

Discussion in '360/430' started by KILOCHARLIE, Apr 10, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    That so ugly. what were you thinking?

2. MaranelloDave

MaranelloDave Formula 3

Apr 27, 2010
    LA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Please, I'm surprised this thread has been as tame as it has been. Forum etiquette 101 is don't insult whatever it is that the other forum members are passionate about, unless of course you are a troll and your aim is to ruffle feathers. You can't call someone's baby ugly (or "fugly" as you so eloquently put it) and expect them to say "hmm, good point!"

3. KJM3SMG

KJM3SMG Formula Junior

Dec 3, 2006
    Loudoun County, VA
    Full Name:
    Karl - KJ
    exactly, such tact. And to say "hey the world would be boring if we all think alike.." is just an excuse to say sorry not sorry.

It's like saying "your 360 is so slow and old, mustang gt is faster" and then saying "oh wow this thread took a life of its own".

4. KILOCHARLIE

KILOCHARLIE Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2012
    Cardiff, UK
    Full Name:
    KC
    Well if you both want an apology, you are more than welcome to it. I am sorry if you got offended that I said your car (that is desired the world over) is not to my liking. I haven't been cutting in my statements and simply just stating that everyone has different tastes is hardly an excuse not to apologise. Your opinion is yours and you shouldn't catch feelings over what someone else thinks. By me saying the thread has taken a life of its own is just stating it has had lots of replies. Plenty of people say the 360 is underpowered or the interior is bad but you don't see people getting upset by that. Enjoy your cars as everyone who owners a ferrari is a winner in my book.

5. KJM3SMG

KJM3SMG Formula Junior

Dec 3, 2006
    Loudoun County, VA
    Full Name:
    Karl - KJ
    all good here just was pointing out it shouldn't be a surprise people will think it's a troll post. Apology not needed but graciously accepted.. let's move on and get to driving!

6. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    #107 TheMayor, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. MaranelloDave

MaranelloDave Formula 3

Apr 27, 2010
    LA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I'd love to go for a ride in that. The car's nice too. :)

8. ar_es

ar_es Formula 3

Jun 6, 2013
    Rome
    Full Name:
    Ares
    Jealous? What's the OP's car?

Sent from my F430 using Tapatalk.

9. Labman

Labman F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 25, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Steve

The OP is obviously a s#*t stirrer. You post on a 360/430 forum that a 430 Is fugly. This is a forum where guys with 430's are passionate about guess what?? 430's! Be it Scuds or 16M's. I smell a troll. I'm done with this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. ar_es

ar_es Formula 3

Jun 6, 2013
    Rome
    Full Name:
    Ares

Yeah, silly and useless thread.

11. raider1968

raider1968 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 13, 2008
    NC Mnts & Asheville
    Full Name:
    John E
    Everybody has their own opinion - i don't happen to agree with u but that's not the point - perceptions of a particular model can change for a person over time - I laughed at the 612 when it came out - i was all about tracking and I couldn't understand how Ferrari could build a car like that - who could it appeal to - well 8 years later I found out - me - and it has been one of my all time favorite Ferraris or exotics that i have owned - still have my tracked out Scud though

12. f360nh

f360nh Karting

Apr 12, 2014
    NH
    Full Name:
    John Q.
    IT's not ugly, definitely (MY opinion) is that the 360 is better looking and nicer curves. The Scuderia and 16M are something else though, very raw- and race-inspired looking.

13. av2

av2 Formula Junior

May 22, 2008
    S. California

The 360 vs F430 threads have been beaten to death on this forum. As a 360 owner, we know you are in love with your car and think the world of it. No need to start a thread looking to start a fight with the F430 folks. Calling the F430 fugly won't make your car any prettier. Why do some 360 owners have the needs to compare with the F430? Threads like 360 is prettier than F430 or can't justify the cost difference between the F430 over the 360 threads pop up too often. Rarely do I see F430 owners posting threads like this.

14. Hardistyfezza

Hardistyfezza Formula Junior

I'm with Labman - we should close this pointless thread down.

Long live the 430

15. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    I don't think it's ugly either. The Scuderia made it look very muscular, everything was just right on that.

The standard 360 sits too high on the suspension, but it's an easy fix...The 360 Spider is one of the best looking convertibles out there IMO.

360CS is where it's at though. Everything is just perfect looks wise.

16. Malachiman

Malachiman Karting

Apr 4, 2014
    Japan / USA
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    #117 Malachiman, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I say that I'm a big fan of the rear end. Also agree that a little upgrades here or there makes it a whole different ballgame. I've waited several years to find the right one. Almost bought a 360 a couple years ago but the rear did not impress me. I guess it was too rounded/subtle. (hard to explain).<a
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. Meistro

Meistro Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2014
    Thread is odd to say the least considering the F430 is probably one of the prettiest cool looking exotics going and I think the best looking one next to the 458 and the million dollar plus F cars. I think there would have been more sympathy if this was about the FF, the FF IMO is an odd ugly duckling for a F IMO, but about the only exotic I could see someone not liking

18. MrRdStr

MrRdStr Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2008
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    AJ.
    I think Dean Martin would agree....nice and it's post #42K Bravo!

19. ar_es

ar_es Formula 3

Jun 6, 2013
    Rome
    Full Name:
    Ares

This should be the last post on this thread. :D

20. Utah360Spider

Utah360Spider Karting

Mar 21, 2014
    Southern Utah
    Full Name:
    Breck Dockstader
    I think 430 is a beauty!

21. Porsche911s

Porsche911s Karting

Apr 17, 2011
    South Carolina
    Full Name:
    Lou
  22. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    The curved rear window grills on a 430 Coupe engine cover are something special, I remember blasting down the A1 from Milan following at very high speed a 458 and an Italia, thinking how much better the 430 Coupe looked from behind.

23. Hardistyfezza

Hardistyfezza Formula Junior

I thought the 458 and the Italia were one and the same.

24. ar_es

ar_es Formula 3

Jun 6, 2013
    Rome
    Full Name:
    Ares

Lol