I'm baaaaaack!!!! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

I'm baaaaaack!!!!

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by Huskerbill, Dec 25, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    I don't want to answer for Jeff, but I can say my Abarth gets a TON of attention when I bring it up for his shows so I'd bet you all would be more than welcome. It's a fun crew.

Mark

2. Jeff328

Jeff328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2006
    WI
    We welcome everyone any time. If you let me know in advance that you are bringing a group of cars we can arrange it so you can all park together if you like. Of course a Fiat group would be welcome any night and certainly on Italian night. Really the only reason we have a theme each week is because some people need an explicit invitation to show up or only want to be there if other cars like theirs will be there, too.

Really, any car, any time is the way we like it. Never know what is going to show up. The more the merrier and all that.

3. Davisvehicles

Davisvehicles Karting

Aug 10, 2013
    Brew City/Windy City
    Full Name:
    Ben Davis
    Thanks guys, i'll make sure to get our group there this summer. Also, joker57676, are you part of our FIAT group yet? If not please check it out! We go on monthly cruises: https://www.facebook.com/CC5Club

4. futureowner

futureowner Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Brookfield, WI
    Full Name:
    Thad
    Nice to see so many people from the SE Wisconsin area! Can't wait to get to more events and actually meet you guys in person.

5. benjammin308

benjammin308 Rookie

Apr 8, 2005
    Racine, WI
    Just saw this thread, Welcome back Bill! We met at one of your Quaker Steak gatherings some time ago. I was also at Rodney's once, both really fun events, and about the only two I ever attended. I hope to be a little more active this year, this winter has been brutal and I'm ready to go.

6. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Hey buddy! I remember you. Definitely want to get together at some great events this summer. I'll let you know what I'm planning

7. Heat Seeker WS6

Heat Seeker WS6 Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    John G
    This snow can't get off the ground soon enough! Can't wait to get the driving & racing season underway. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

8. WATSON

WATSON Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2010
    WI
    I feel like such a lonely sole in Green Bay. Maybe I need to hook up with you southerner's :)

9. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    You totally need to. I drive through Green Bay yesterday on the way to Iron Mountain. I may be wrong but from what I saw I'm guess you are the only exotic from Green Bay all the north to the North Pole so you're probably going to have to drive south to find "friends". ;-)

10. Davisvehicles

Davisvehicles Karting

Aug 10, 2013
    Brew City/Windy City
    Full Name:
    Ben Davis
    When I was driving up to door county last summer, we stopped at the target in Green Bay and I saw a red GTR in the parking lot.
    There probably are some, but not very many.

11. WATSON

WATSON Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2010
    WI
    We have 'em here. They just never drive them.

I have friends with a 430 Scuderia, R8 V10, Gallardo, and recent arrival of an Evora, etc

My 355 and I cover a lot of ground. In MKE / Chicago I would be a non event. Around here they think I am a rockstar...balding rockstar...but a rockstar none-the-less :)

I'll find you folks this summer....

12. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Disagree. In Milwaukee and Chicago, a 355 still turns heads and the bulbs are flashing. You have to go to California to find that kind of ridiculous jaded nature.

13. HMS

HMS Formula 3

Dec 12, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Zack Sursio
    Good info buddy.

14. lotusboy

lotusboy Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2003
    Madison,Wi.
    Full Name:
    Kevin Geiwitz
    Good to see you back. Quaker Steak is still going on I will let Joel know you are back.

15. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    What's up bud?! Please do!

16. lotusboy

lotusboy Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2003
    Madison,Wi.
    Full Name:
    Kevin Geiwitz
    Joel's new ride is a Mclaren.

17. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    So you're saying he's got me by 5mph? ;-)

18. lotusboy

lotusboy Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2003
    Madison,Wi.
    Full Name:
    Kevin Geiwitz
    Quaker Steak show is June 7th. Car start to show up at 11:00.