Yankees | FerrariChat

Yankees

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Michiel, May 13, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Michiel

Michiel Formula 3

Apr 15, 2008
    Amsterdam, NL
    Full Name:
    Michiel
    #1 Michiel, May 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi guys,

I'm travelling to NY on the 2nd of June and really want to go to a Yankees game. There are 3 games against the Athletics that week, 1 in the afternoon and 2 in the evening. Does anyone of you what's the best place to? Money wise only the higher stands are possible for me, but where is the best spot with the best view? :)

Thanks!

Michiel
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ScuderiaWithStickPlease

ScuderiaWithStickPlease F1 World Champ

Dec 17, 2007
    NY Metro
    #2 ScuderiaWithStickPlease, May 13, 2014
    Last edited: May 13, 2014
  3. tboniello

tboniello Formula Junior

Jul 17, 2012
    Miami, FL/North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Be careful how cheap tickets get...some are obstructed view. That virtual view map is great. If you have time, arrive early and check out the Yankees Museum on the second deck. The Hard Rock is also a big draw for tourists.

4. Michiel

Michiel Formula 3

Apr 15, 2008
    Amsterdam, NL
    Full Name:
    Michiel
    Wow, that is a great site! I was looking at section 415-419, which has pretty clear view, but way up high...... Looking forward to it!

Thanks so far!!!

5. Arnie

Arnie Formula Junior

Oct 5, 2011
    New Jersey
    Buy your tickets on Stub Hub half the price

6. ScuderiaWithStickPlease

ScuderiaWithStickPlease F1 World Champ

Dec 17, 2007
    NY Metro
    As helpful as that site is, its counterpart for CitiField is even better, as you can bring up the view from any seat. (When Citi opened, a lot of people complained about the number of obstructed and partial views. I'd bet they went that extra mile to address that shortcoming.)

7. Ren65amg

Ren65amg Karting

Nov 25, 2005
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Reny
    Best bang for the buck at Yankees Stadium are the right field bleachers, Sec 203 is where the bleacher creatures sit, 201 has obstructed views but anything below row 5 should be good

8. C Alexander

C Alexander Karting

May 9, 2013
    NY
    Full Name:
    Mr. H
    #8 C Alexander, May 15, 2014
    Last edited: May 15, 2014
    I would agree that the bleachers are best but beware, they are not for everyone lol

If you want a bit calmer environment and perhaps more comfortable seats, I would suggest anywhere in the 200s on the 3rd and 1st base sides. Great views and easy access to the beer stands

9. MK1044

MK1044 Two Time F1 World Champ

Nov 6, 2011
    NYC USA
    Full Name:
    Carmine
    I've only been to the new (five years old?) Yankee Stadium a few times but even the bleachers (cheap seats) seemed good to me.
    Also, I recommend the day game because parts of the Bronx can be tough, (if you take a wrong turn on the way home).

Third base side for a better view of right handed pitchers.

Another important consideration.

10. Michiel

Michiel Formula 3

Apr 15, 2008
    Amsterdam, NL
    Full Name:
    Michiel

That's some great advice!! Thanks

11. Michiel

Michiel Formula 3

Apr 15, 2008
    Amsterdam, NL
    Full Name:
    Michiel
    Back from a week NY, what a great city...... Seen a lot, but have to go back.

My trip to NY also proved that Ferrarichat is a great community. After my question I received a pm. Member J430S offered me his seats in the Delta 360 suits on the Thursday afternoon game against the Oakland Athletics. I couldn't imagine having better seats. Great weather and a great game!!

Thanks for al the tips! And John, again a lot of thanks for this chance!

Michiel
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login