Sonoma Hooked on Driving May 24, 2013 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Sonoma Hooked on Driving May 24, 2013

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by SKUSA, May 25, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VisionWells

VisionWells Rookie

Jul 22, 2013
    Atherton
    Full Name:
    Jay Rosas

This is my first time posting on FChat, but I should really start posting more of my Ferrari Videos. Anyway, I wanted to share the video I produced for the driver in the 458 Speciale. It's the last 4 laps as he catches/passes the F355 with the ensuing battle the F355 brings to the 458 Speciale! Great stuff and one of my favorite video edits! 6 in-car Contour HD cameras + Track Side Video from Turn 8. Enjoy the video and I'll see about starting a thread for my Ferrari track videos which include... Ferrari F1 cars (an F2003GA & 1979 Villeneuve Ferrari F1), Enzo, F40, 458 Challenge, 275 GTB... and many more!

HOD Sonoma Raceway - Ferrari 458 Speciale Video - YouTube

BTW...
    If any of you drivers would like your own bespoke video like this one, look me up at HOD events! My name is Jay Rosas and I own/run Vision Wells | On-Track Video Productions.
    T: 408-960-8298
    E: [email protected]
    W: Vision Wells | On-Track Video Productions

HD Video Screenshot from 458 Speciale Video!
    [​IMG]

2. Chrigel

Chrigel Formula Junior

Sep 23, 2005
    #27 Chrigel, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

I hope this is not Daniel's car. Happened in first session. Track was cold and he overcooked the carousel and made contact with another car.....

Not the only accident today. Lot's of cars on the track.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. TOOLFAN

TOOLFAN F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 23, 2005
    California
    Minor correction, Dan is 6' 8". It was a great day, thank you again for taking my dad out on track, he wouldn't stop talking about how much fun he had out there. It was great to see you and Chris out there harassing and then eating 800HP CTS-V Caddys. Hopefully we can get you and Dan up the Hill Climb as well.

Christian, I didn't know you were going to be there on Sunday. I hope you had a fun and safe day out there. That GT3 looks an awful lot like Dan's, I sent him an email to see if it was his. I hope it wasn't him.

4. SKUSA

SKUSA Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2009
    Norcal
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoFh4zOCBLs&feature=em-upload_owner]HOD Sonoma Raceway - 1995 Ferrari F355[/ame]

5. Vraiment

Vraiment F1 Rookie

Jul 7, 2009
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Vraiment

Jay, GREAT video! Your cuts are excellent and the sound match for the cut-aways was superb. Speciale driver did very well out there. But SK, my hat is off to you … dogging a Speciale, relentlessly, as you did, in a 355, says it all! I look forward to the next time we are on the track together.

6. dakharris

dakharris Two Time F1 World Champ

Jun 7, 2001
    Sleepy Hollow
    Full Name:
    Cavaliere Senzatesta
    I know another guy who did the exact same thing, except on a damp track. Fortunately, there were very few cars on track at the time and all he hit was an embankment.

7. TOOLFAN

TOOLFAN F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 23, 2005
    California

8. Chrigel

Chrigel Formula Junior

Sep 23, 2005
    Heck of a lap. Congrats! Unreal what you get out of this car. Fun to watch the video. Hope to see you on the track or on a fun road soon.