Searching for an apprenticeship... | FerrariChat

Searching for an apprenticeship...

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by NickH07, Jun 19, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NickH07

NickH07 Karting

Jan 19, 2014
    Greensboro NC
    Full Name:
    Nick Hawks
    Hey everyone! I'm looking for a technician apprenticeship in the Greensboro and surrounding areas... It doesn't have to be a Ferrari specific dealer or independent shop, but someone that does get exotics in regularly. I want that perfection that is required and the high expectations of excellence. I have tools, a brain, and a pure thirst for more! These beautiful machines are all I think about and I'm ready to step it up!!! If anybody has any leads or any help at all, let me know!!!!
    Enjoy the drive!
    Nick
    roadtoferrari.blogspot.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. ECTurboGSX

ECTurboGSX Formula 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Nick,

I browsed through your blog and enjoyed it very much. I bounced around working at shops a bit when I was in college, so I'm familiar with what you're doing now. I'm not one to talk to about becoming a Ferrari mechanic, but I am an Engineer and love talking to people who are interested in that career path. With that in mind, if you have any questions or would like to chat, shoot me a PM. Good luck in your quest!

Eric

3. NickH07

NickH07 Karting

Jan 19, 2014
    Greensboro NC
    Full Name:
    Nick Hawks

Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed my blog, hopefully I'll have some new material about my search by next week... Wife wants me to stay put for a while, but I'm not so sure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. GrayTA

GrayTA F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    Deep South
    Full Name:
    PDG
    If I were younger I would love to do something like this as well.

PDG