Cars and coffee JAX 1 year anniversary | FerrariChat

Cars and coffee JAX 1 year anniversary

Discussion in 'Florida' started by netviper, Jul 8, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. netviper

netviper Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Saint Augustine
    Full Name:
    Dave
    This sat is the one year anniversary for c&c at the times union. Who is going?

2. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    had no idea this existed...

3. tomd308

tomd308 Karting

Jun 10, 2006
    gainesville florida
    Full Name:
    thomas dukas
    More details please.

4. Hilgram

Hilgram Karting

May 31, 2013
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Nick
    JAX cars and coffee takes place at the Times-Union HQ Building (building, not center) off of Riverside Ave right after going north on the Acosta Bridge from 9-11am every second saturday of every month.

It's hosted by Malcolm Hogan (very nice man) of AutomotiveAddicts and the turn outs vary from the rare sighting of a 365 GTB/4 Daytona, Saleen S7, Ford GTs and more, but typically it's your run of the mill car show. There are amazingly friendly people there, but it could use more Fcars in my opinion. Typically just the usual 360 Spider, 355, or a Scud here and there. (Used to have F40s, Enzos, and more show up at it's previous location)

I used to go every month, but I've moved away recently and can no longer attend. There are food trucks to supply refreshments and a great array of cars to look over.

5. Sleepy996

Sleepy996 Karting

May 1, 2014
    @MR.HOTEL_SLIPPERS
    #5 Sleepy996, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  6. fiat

fiat Karting

Aug 5, 2012
    florida
    Full Name:
    graziano
    #6 fiat, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    I am the owner of the usual and so boring!!!!!!!! Ferrari 360 that shows up at cars and coffee. I wander what mister Hilgram brings to the table. I go there often because I enjoy cars in general but most of all I enjoy talking to other gear heads like me, regardless of make model or year, because i know they want to share their experience. we all love cars and even if we don't have the million dollars cars all the times, we still enjoy getting together.

ps. I see Bill Warner at our event on occasion. For those of you that are not aware who he is, check out the Amelia concourse. Bill is the one that makes it happen. Mr. Warner invites many of the cars, from our cars and coffee, to show them on the lawn at Amelia on Saturday. Therefore, if our cars are good enough for Mr Warner, they should be good enough for Mr Hilgram.

7. Hilgram

Hilgram Karting

May 31, 2013
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Nick
    #7 Hilgram, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    Please excuse me sir, but I actually very much enjoy your 360 spider and I'm very glad you bring it every month. It's a treat to always see the engine cover open and the customization of your car. I'm also very glad to see that you are willing to share your car with many enthusiasts in the area whenever a friend posts a video of you giving a young car fan a ride in your car or how you're always talking with any and all gearheads. It really can make someone's day and I'm glad you're willing to share with those who share the passion.

I've only missed one cars and coffee over the past few years (been with it when it was still at Wild Wings) and that was merely because I was out of town. I thoroughly enjoy talking with any and all gearheads whether they're driving a Civic, an NSX, Elise, a Mustang, or an FCar because I too know that the cars bring people together.

I'm good friends with Bill and I understand your statements. I'm not saying that I don't enjoy the cars that show (I truly do and am astounded by some of the builds people bring), however I do miss some of the mind blowing cars that used to show. That doesn't stop me from going to every C&C that's held and I'm always looking for a conversation.

I apologize if I came off as rude, because I always trying to be cordial when I am able to. Perhaps I'll see you this Saturday and hopefully we can get off on a better foot.