Marin 458's thank you! | FerrariChat

Marin 458's thank you!

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by Twosherpaz, Jul 14, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Twosherpaz

Twosherpaz Formula Junior

Feb 25, 2014
    Thermal, CA
    Full Name:
    Private
    Had the error in judgement of taking a friend from the Dominican Republic sightseeing in SF Saturday. It took two hours to go from AT&T Park to the Golden Gate. The saving grace for me was, as I was driving my Cali, having three 458's rev and blow by me in Marin. Hearing those motors made my day. I only wish I'd had my Speciale to give them a thrill.

2. Vraiment

Vraiment F1 Rookie

Jul 7, 2009
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Vraiment
    I crossed South Bound and saw that traffic -- that was insane! Also saw a white 458 Spider "parked" on the GGB. North Bound from SFS Campus to the GGB has become miserable on just about any Saturday now.

3. lucky73

lucky73 Formula Junior

Mar 13, 2008
    Saturday was walk-a-thon for cancer and a car spun on the bridge making for a hot traffic mess blocking both directions.

Drive the bridge midday on a weekend and yeah there might be traffic, who knew?!

4. lucky73

lucky73 Formula Junior

Mar 13, 2008
    I gotta say that must be a record...for slowness. I did the same in 15', did you try the embaracdero to lombard?

It took two hours to go from AT&T Park to the Golden Gate. - huh?