Sunday 9/21 — Albuquerque Concours du Soleil | FerrariChat

Sunday 9/21 — Albuquerque Concours du Soleil

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by dmn23, Sep 15, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dmn23

dmn23 Karting

Nov 9, 2006
    Achtung Albuquerque folks! If you're looking for something to do this coming Sunday (9/21) I wholeheartedly encourage you to make a trip down to the North Valley to check out the Concours du Soleil. As a certified car dweeb it takes a lot to impress me but I was utterly knocked out by last year's show.

This is a show that's focused on quality rather than quantity, but even so there's a vast array of gorgeous machines. You'll find everything from vintage pre-war machines to post-war exotics and racers to hot rods and jaw dropping muscle cars and everything in between. It's held on a private estate in Los Ranchos and the vibe couldn't be more laid back, welcoming, or enthusiastic.

I believe Bryanp's 1955 Mondial (0556/0446) will be on display this year, among others.

This only comes around once a year and proceeds go to support deserving community organizations.

Sunday, September 21, 12-4pm
    $20 Admission. Children 10 and under are free.
    6633 Guadalupe Trail NW, Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, 87107

2. dmn23

dmn23 Karting

Nov 9, 2006
    BMW M1 spotted from the street as I passed by this morning.

3. Bryanp

Bryanp F1 Rookie

Aug 13, 2002
    Santa Fe, NM
    #3 Bryanp, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    My parents and I had a really good time today at the Concours du Soliel; a very nice variety of cars of many marques and a nice spread of around 18 Ferraris. You are absolutely correct that it is a great , laid-back atmosphere and gathering for gear heads of all stripes. Congratulations to Jerry Roehl, Andy Williams and company for putting on a great show. I think they raised over $200k over the weekend for various charities.

And thank you to all the attendees that voted for the Mondial, awarding it Best in Show!

The Ferraris:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Bryanp

Bryanp F1 Rookie

Aug 13, 2002
    Santa Fe, NM
  5. dmn23

dmn23 Karting

Nov 9, 2006