Perhaps the Most Expensive 2010 458 | FerrariChat

Perhaps the Most Expensive 2010 458

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by joeracer, Aug 28, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. joeracer

joeracer Karting

Oct 13, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Joe T
    #1 joeracer, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Recently purchased an expensive race car and need to replinish the bank account. Unfortunately, that means my beuatiful 2010 458 Italia needs to find a new home. While I don't know this to be true, I believe it was the most expensive 2010 sold in the US with an MSRP of $327,400 (pdf attached). I am the second owner and have owned it for almost 3 years. It is being marketed on consignment at Crave Luxury. Link below. Clean CarFax and AutoCheck. $219,995.

Crave Luxury Auto - 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia - The Woodlands , Texas

In addition, the car has $25,000 in upgrades that I had installed -

Novitec Rosso Black side indicator set, Black 3rd brake light, Black taillights, Carbon Fiber front lip, Carbon Fiber Rear lip spoiler, Carbon Fiber tail light covers

Capristo Carbon Fiber Sideview Mirrors

Stereo Upgrades - Focal K2 Power 165 KRX3 Speakers, JL Audio HD900/5 amplifier, JL Audio 10” Subwoofer 10W6V3, Audison Bit-10D Sound Processor, Custom Alcantara Enclosure

Passport 9500ci integrated radar/laser system, Radar-Mirror Integrated Passport 9500ci Rearview Mirror with Red Display

Clear Bra on the entire hood and front as well as Window Tint (including IR/Heat rejecting film on the windshield)

Exoticare Custom 458 Floor Mats and Red LEDs in engine compartment with remote

Please feel free to ask any questions here or call Karl at Crave (713-201-0856). Thanks.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 360Tom

360Tom Formula 3

May 9, 2013
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    GLWS. With those options and that price, it should move pretty quickly. You did some very nice upgrades.

3. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    Is the roof color matte or gloss? I assume its factory? does it have the front lifter?

4. RareAir23

RareAir23 Formula Junior

May 19, 2005
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Love Fuoco....glws

5. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    wow, awesome car. One suggestion - get from the dealer and post in your sale ad the "other options"...its $58,000 worth of goodies...(the color paint is what, about $20,000 of that...but that leaves a lot for other goodies).

This is one badass 458. GLWS.

6. Rosso_Corsa_360

Oct 31, 2013
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Kevin B.
    Beautiful car, good luck with sale...but my only thought is what is the race car??? Must be a nice one! Cheers :)

7. pshep138

pshep138 Formula 3

Apr 20, 2013
    The Midwest
    #7 pshep138, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    As for the front lifter, this picture says no.

Gorgeous car. GLWS.

8. joeracer

joeracer Karting

Oct 13, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Joe T
    All paint on the car is factory. Roof is matte black. No front lifter. Here are what I believe constitute the "Other Options" ($58,683).

• Rosso Fuoco triple stage paint – (about $16,000)
    • Matte Black roof – (about $8,000)
    • Super Carbon Fiber Racing Seats (Large) – RSCH (about $1,600)
    • 20” Forged sport wheels with diamond finish – RSFD (about $7,200)
    • Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser – CEXD (about $8,100)
    • Alcantara Upholstry for headliner – ALIH (about $800)
    • Color upon request for standard stitching (it’s in red) – STC1 (about $450)
    • Two-Tone Interior (leather is black, alcantara is gray) – DUAL (about $2,600)
    • Internal and External Electrochromic Rearview Mirrors & Homelink – MIH2 (about $1,600)
    • HIFI Premium Sound System – SNDB (about $5,300)
    • Satellite Navigation System – NAVC (about $3,400)

In addition, I added the following upgrades.
    • Passport 9500ci ($2,000)
    • Clear Bra – Nose, entire hood, mirrors, wheel wells and Window Tint on windows, Front windshield with IR rejection ($1,300)
    • Integrated Passport display in rear view mirror with red LEDs ($500)
    • Novitec Rossi carbon fiber front lip spoiler, rear lip, rear light covers, black rear tail lights ($8,000)
    • Capristo carbon fiber rear view mirrors ($3,000)
    • Stereo upgrade – Focal K2 Power 165 KRX3 speakers, JL Audio HD900/5 Amplifier, 2 JL Audio 10” subwoofers 10W6V3, Audison Bit-10D Sound Processor, custom alcantara enclosure to match interior ($6,000).
    • Exoticare custom 458 floor mats ($500)
    • Exoticare red led light kit for engine bay with remote ($1,000 installed)

9. joeracer

joeracer Karting

Oct 13, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Joe T
    All -

Can't believe how much 458 prices have fallen! In any case, I have traded the car in to a dealer but could probably work out a deal if someone wants to quickly (and I do mean quickly) snag an awesome deal. This car can be yours for $202,500 if you can make it happen in the next 5 days or so. We would likely work the sale through the dealer but I will need to check with them. I have taken it back to my home from consignment so please let me know directly if interested. Thanks.

10. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

An average of 8 bucks a mile since new. Crazy. GLWS the car is beautiful, someone who wants to drive one will snag it.

11. riozilla

riozilla Formula Junior

Jan 25, 2006
    Austin, TX
    A really Great price! I thought about buying yours but just didn't want red. Good luck with sale.

12. ZaifaDDS

ZaifaDDS Karting

Jun 18, 2013
    Bloomfield, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Huzefa
    In the process of selling my 09 Gallardo to a private buyer. These cars are very hard to sell to a private buyer. He wired me a deposit of $5k, and waiting for the remaining amount. So if it does sell , I'm looking to get a 458 next. Ideally I wanted 2012 or later. for the 7 year maintenance pkg. And those prices are dropping fast as well. The Huracan is selling very strong, and in high demand, as the 458 was in 2010. The problem w/ the H, is no carbon fiber interior is available with the new ones coming out. If that's really a "problem" or concern. It's annoying to me, but I'm just a dentite.
    Anyways, as you know, yours is loaded with great options, some issues is the higher mileage and it's a 2010. GLWS, you might get a strong offer.

13. 348ts92

348ts92 Karting

Sep 27, 2002
    St Louis, USA
    Full Name:
    Magnus Tannfelt
    Is the 458 still for sale and what is the mileage?

14. tx246

tx246 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    Since no one has mentioned it, the original owner of this car is some one with very HEAVY ties into the Ferrari organization.

I imagine this car has even more than is detailed. His 430 was considered the ONLY US spec Especialle. It had launch control and lots of other cool stuff.

When he owned it, it had a sticker on the rear, which I can't believe was removed.

15. joeracer

joeracer Karting

Oct 13, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Joe T
    Car is sold to a fellow F-Chatter (spock99). I'm glad someone will enjoy it and got to buy it at a great price. As tx246 indicates, the original owner is indeed very connected to Ferrari and there are clearly some special items on the car as a result (including Dario Benuzzi's signature). I never really mentioned that because I don't have any "official" documentation of it. I hope to score my next Ferrari (F12) when the market gets as soft as it is now on pre-owned 458s. I don't think (maybe that's hope) I will need to wait 5 model years for that to happen.