60th Anniversary of Ferrari in America Event -Oct 12 in Beverly Hills - Who's Going? | Page 7 | FerrariChat

60th Anniversary of Ferrari in America Event -Oct 12 in Beverly Hills - Who's Going?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by TrojanFan, Sep 5, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fullmonty

fullmonty Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2007
    LALAland
    Full Name:
    Mel
    Registered the moment the notice was made, have not gotten any notification ...yikes

2. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    #152 TrojanFan, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    I received The Grove as well which is stupid for me coming from Sherman Oaks. I have to drive either through or around Beverly Hills to get to the Grove.

I don't think that these spots were planned out that well.

What other gathering points are there? I see Chevoit Hills being mentioned which would be closer for me and not require me to drive through BH. Anything in the Valley/Studio City area?

3. riozilla

riozilla Formula Junior

Jan 25, 2006
    Austin, TX
    I received two emails, one said the grove and the other said cheviot hills :) cheviot hills is closer to me and to BH so will do that one.

Does anyone know if we will be trapped there all day or can we leave whenever we want?

4. riozilla

riozilla Formula Junior

Jan 25, 2006
    Austin, TX
    Dr Tommy Cosgrove you are welcome to come with me in my extra seat (458) if you'd like. PM me.

5. ForzaV12

ForzaV12 Formula 3

Sep 15, 2006
    Laguna Niguel
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Grove for me as well

6. Sinnerman

Sinnerman Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 6, 2013
    San Diego, Ca
    Weird first post....but check your spam! My email was in there.

7. rsflv

rsflv Karting

Oct 28, 2012
    RanchoSantaFe/Vegas
    I did not receive email for location, but did receive this one today, which I've replied to and am waiting for a response:

Hello All,

Directions of where and when to meet were sent out today via email. If you have not received them, please contact me as soon as possible. Thank you for supporting this event!

Regards,
    Anna McKinley

8. Pantdino

Pantdino Formula 3

Jan 13, 2004
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I'm sure it will happen-- it would be TOO embarrassing to Ferrari as a brand if nothing took place.

9. SoCal1

SoCal1 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 14, 2011
    SoCal LA/OC/New Mexico
    Full Name:
    Tim Dee

OK I will bite, whats the archway on Camden?

:)

10. MREUS

MREUS Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 24, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I never received an email response either. So I emailed Anne McKinley at: [email protected]

She emailed me the info/meet point. In regards to parking, it said:
    "There will be signs and traffic control people to assist you with parking once you pass through the arch."

11. italcarguy

italcarguy Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Porter Ranch, CA
    Full Name:
    Anthony Rimicci
    Does anyone know what time the event be over? Will our cars be locked in until a certain time?

12. jwondds

jwondds Karting

Feb 8, 2013
    Purpleville, Cali
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    Email says that you must vacate the area at the latest by 5 pm. This event is a mess. Hope Ferrari does not taint it's brand by screwing this up.

13. ScudLife

ScudLife Karting

Nov 19, 2012
    SoCal
    Can someone please find out if we can leave the event at any time?

14. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    PM sent!

15. dfranzen

dfranzen Formula 3
    Owner

Aug 31, 2013
    Ponte Vedra Beach , FL
    Full Name:
    Don Franzen
    I think its going to be some kind of feature like the overhang across speedway tracks with somebody waving a checkered flag and counting cars............then again maybe its a rainbow and at the end we all get new Ferrari's!

16. rblissjr

rblissjr Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2009
    Westlake Village, Ca
    Full Name:
    Robert Bliss
    Email I received today:

Please arrive between 7am and 9am at 189 The Grove Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90036. You will be given your commemorative pin, car stickers, and ticket at this location. Please be aware that you will be leaving as soon as you receive your packet and apply your stickers to your vehicle.

The map and directions from the Grove to Wilshire & Camden are attached above.

Please pay special attention to the following items:

The Hospitality area at the Luxe Hotel is located at 360 N. Rodeo Dr, Beverly Hills, you must have your pin to gain entry. Your commemorative pin will allow you and one guest entry.
    Please fill out your ticket with either congratulatory wishes for Luca or a message to the employees at the factory for 60 years of excellence. The tickets will be collected at the archway on Camden.
    There will be signs and traffic control people to assist you with parking once you pass through the arch.
    Thank you for supporting this event,

Anna McKinley