F355 Canada spec rear bumper support | FerrariChat

F355 Canada spec rear bumper support

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Terry, Oct 7, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Terry

Terry Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Cheshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Terry
    #1 Terry, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Apologies gents for repeating the thread I posted in the 355 section but reposted here in the hope of some help.

I am looking for a little help regarding the identification between the following two parts as shown in TAV 104 Item 4:

Bumper support trestle assembly part number 64925600 (for a UK spec car)
    Bumper support trestle assembly part number 65059100 (for a Canadian car)

I have attached a couple of pictures to show what I require from a RHD 2.7 car although I require the part to fit in a RHD 5.2 car. I have also attached the parts manual illustration showing the required part.

My car needs this part replacing due to damage. I cannot get the RHD direct replacement (64925600) but can get a part identified for a Canadian car (65059100).

Does anyone know what are the differences between these two parts? I suspect it is something involving the bumper mounts but I would really like to see what it looks like in a Canadian car.

Any information or pictures that may help to see the difference would be much appreciated to see if the Canadian part will fit my UK car. Many thanks in advance.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Terry

Terry Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Cheshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Terry
    Does anyone have a picture of the inside of a Canadian spec bumper they could post that shows the mounting points to the car?

3. CANDREAM

CANDREAM Canada

Nov 13, 2009
    Burlington, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Sadi
    why do you suspect a difference in the mounting. i know the bumper is more reinforced for our crash test.....if you point out what connections you need me to photograph....i can supply such.