Seattle Street Parking... | FerrariChat

Seattle Street Parking...

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by davequick, Oct 9, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. davequick

davequick Formula Junior

May 27, 2003
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Dave Quick
  2. Enzojr

Enzojr F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2013
    West of PDX
    Full Name:
    Tomy
    The world has NO shortages of A**holes, I try to keep my car out of parking lots and away from street parking. Hopefully the perp will work hard and someday buy himself something of value and ... Karma will pay him a visit.

3. SierraBravo

SierraBravo Karting

Jul 13, 2014
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Steve
    More than sad, it's sick. Many of the comments on the story link were AS disturbing as the vandalism itself. Some actually implied the owner deserved it because he was "a rich guy" showing off. To someone making minimum wages (which I did early in my life), the owner of a garage built T-bucket with dual fours is rich. I guess the perpetrator wants to deface every private airplane, boat and three car garage house in the country. Supporters and sympathizers of vandalism are as guilty as the vandals themselves. Whew! Got that out of my system.

4. F355steve

F355steve Formula 3

Apr 9, 2008
    Honolulu - Seattle - Okinawa
    Full Name:
    Steve
    So was this real or a prank? I spend my 9-5 right in the center of Seattle and would not be surprised if it was real. I just don't know who actually owns a Veyron and would park it on the street around here.

5. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    #6 GaryReed, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
  6. jcurry

jcurry Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 16, 2012
    In the past
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Prank or not, as Steve pointed out in post #3 the attitudes of some people is evident which makes you think twice about where you leave your car unattended.

7. wiley355

wiley355 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 10, 2010
    Vancouver, WA
    Full Name:
    Wiley
    Grafitti vandals and people with "attitudes" or bad intentions are not limited to Seattle.