Testarossa Dash Shrinkage | FerrariChat

Testarossa Dash Shrinkage

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by ralphd, Oct 16, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ralphd

ralphd Rookie

May 13, 2013
    Northern New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Ralph D
    Hello, I currently own a beautiful 1987 Testarossa. At the location of the dash windshield vents there is considerable shrinkage around the vents and at the top cover over the glove box. My questions are...does anyone know a reputable firm who can correct this (replace) these areas, in NJ? Do I have replace the entire leather dash to match (rather not)? And, while correcting this will the value depreciate since there is a change in dash materials that causes it to not be original? I am looking to replace the leather to original standards. Same color, same stitching. Thank you for your advise.

2. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    You may want me to move this to either the Testarossa section, or to the NJ regional section.

If so, please send me a PM, or click on the "!" in the upper right hand corner of the post to report it, and write what you want me to do.

Mike

3. Arnie

Arnie Formula Junior

Oct 5, 2011
    New Jersey
    Patarek Brothers in Chatham NJ are the experts on rebuilding cars fixing leather. They mainly deal with Porsches but they do work on other exotic cars.

4. DONRON

DONRON Karting

Dec 21, 2012
    Westchester County
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Braden in LI

5. Badabing!

Badabing! Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2014
    NYC