Clear Shield Appliation at Scottsdale Ferrari? | FerrariChat

Clear Shield Appliation at Scottsdale Ferrari?

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Ferrari Monkey, Oct 20, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari Monkey

Ferrari Monkey Karting

Sep 29, 2014
    I will be buying a 612 from Scottsdale Ferrari hopefully sometime this week. I live out of town, so the car will be shipped to me. I asked about applying a clear shield on the front end of the car and the side mirrors, and he said that they have someone who does that for them. I assume that they do good work, but has anyone had a clear shield applied by Scottsdale Ferrari? Just want to make sure there won't be any bubbles or such when I get the car.

Also, can anyone recommend a good detail shop in the phoenix area for a complete detail (ie. wash/wax/paint correction/leather work/etc)? Thanks.

2. GNALUZU

GNALUZU Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Adam
    We had the dealership do clearbra on the Cali and it came out great. There was one slight imperfection, but they fixed it right away.

Takes a couple days for all the smaller bubbles to come out.

For detailing, Pit Stop does a fantastic job. You can't go wrong with them.

3. birvine

birvine Rookie

May 21, 2008
    North Barrington, IL
    Full Name:
    Bret Irvine
    I had Cactus Window Tint do my PERFORMANTE and it is perfect. He also tinted windows and windshield. Rick Sullivan is his name and he is just around the corner. He can even pick it up and deliver if needed. Heard and seen horror stories on people cutting into paint.

4. Pit_Stop

Pit_Stop Arizona

Dec 31, 2008
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Full Name:
    Marcus

5. copterjon

copterjon Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2005
    Mesa, Az.
    If it's not being done by Protective Film Solutions up in the Scottsdale Air Park it's not going to be done right. I have used these guys for years on all my cars and swear by them.
    Give Robbie up there a call, he will educate you on the do's and don'ts of clear bras.
    The shop number is 480-609-3787

6. Under PSI

Under PSI F1 Rookie

May 13, 2005
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Jim
    +1

7. Ferrari Monkey

Ferrari Monkey Karting

Sep 29, 2014
    Thanks for the info. Options to choose from now.