HELP! Need a good come back. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

HELP! Need a good come back.

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by F360@20, Mar 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F360@20

F360@20 Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    San Diego
    haha I just watched that last week. I thought it was funny.

Quote- She would like 50% of all assets.
    pfff (water all over the place) 50% why only 50 why not 100% or when we are all dreaming why not 150%.

To anyone that knows What is Kursner? I know that is not how it is spelt but Kurshner or curshner????

2. ferrarinascar

ferrarinascar Rookie

Feb 15, 2004
    Irvine
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Ok, come on explain yourself...got me curious.

3. ferrarinascar

ferrarinascar Rookie

Feb 15, 2004
    Irvine
    Full Name:
    Chris
    It's good you are bringing this up early. Doesn't sound like a good reaction. A pre-nup is good for both parties. It's not pessimistic. With divorce rates at 50-60% these days you have to protect yourself and your future family. If everything works out hopefully you the document never sees the light of day. Doesn't sound like you are ready to take the plunge. Figure it out first.

4. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    The only thing certain is that the sun will rise tomorrow. Other than that, s**t can and does happen. People change, things change. You don't even seem overly sure about marrying her, so why waste time discussing prenups? You've kind of gone from A-Z with this girl; I'd be more concerned with why you're in the relationship with her now. Forget about your divorce for now, and figure out if you two are right for one another. Be honest, and if not, stop wasting time and move on.