LaFerrari delivery coming to Scottsdale Ferrari in Jan 2015 | FerrariChat

LaFerrari delivery coming to Scottsdale Ferrari in Jan 2015

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by bwshihtzu, Dec 24, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bwshihtzu

bwshihtzu Formula Junior

Mar 22, 2014
    Arizona
    When I was at the Dec Cars and Coffee the receptionist at SF mentioned they were having a LaFerrari delivered sometime in January. The "nicest guy in the world" owner already has 16 other Ferrari's in his stable. Does anyone know them and when this might be happening. Seeing a LF in person is a dream/bucket list moment for me. if someone knows and can share I would greatly appreciate it. I doubt something like this will be shared on SF social media due to the car's value and owner's privacy/notoriety.

2. AZ-Giallo

AZ-Giallo Formula Junior

Mar 17, 2012
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    David
    The owner is a somewhat regular at the monthly first Saturday Motorsports Gathering at Gainey Village. I'm sure he'll bring it out. Just be patient.

3. bwshihtzu

bwshihtzu Formula Junior

Mar 22, 2014
    Arizona
    Thanks for the info. Do you know what color scheme he chose?

4. Badigeons

Badigeons Rookie

Dec 1, 2013
    It's there now. It's black and looks incredible. I believe they have it, for lack of a better word, quarantined in the back. Apparently there is a calibration process that takes quite some time, so it's not in the showroom.

5. bwshihtzu

bwshihtzu Formula Junior

Mar 22, 2014
    Arizona
    Thanks for the update! Is there any chance it will go on public display before the owner takes delivery?

6. garak

garak Formula Junior

Dec 28, 2010
    Florida/Arizona
    I've heard from the dealer there will be an event to display it, but I'm not sure if it's invite only.

7. GNALUZU

GNALUZU Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Adam
    My service advisor said that they were getting 2 LaFerrari's. One staying local in AZ and the other going to Cali.

Coincidentally, my parents neighbor claims to be flying over to Italy to get fitted for his LaFerrari. Not sure how accurate that is though. I'll believe it when I see it.