360 Replacement? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

360 Replacement?

Discussion in '360/430' started by davequick, Mar 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Victory

Victory Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2004
    The student's model is much too complicated for production. No I don't think that's the design direction that Ferrari will take.

For the first time now they have a design director in Ferrari itself. (Can't remember his name though). He together with Luca will decide on the next look of the Ferrari. Pininfarina usual will submit the sketches based on Ferrari's brief.

2. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    How is it too complicated? and why wouldn't they go in the same direction as their most sucessful car?

3. linbogi

linbogi Rookie

Feb 12, 2004
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Vincent Lin
    Yes, I like it as long as not Gallardo boring look.

4. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    The design doesn't seem to have enough space between the back of the cabin and the rear axle to fit the engine. Makes me skeptical that its from a valid source.

5. enzoz

enzoz Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Rob
    I like the side and rear, but the front looks like ****.

6. Gary(SF)

Gary(SF) F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2003
    Los Altos Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary B.
    Jeez. I never thought of the Modena as being "high and big."

Gary

7. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Thinks to himself: "hmmm...if this get's introduced, prices of the 355's may actually increase!" :D

8. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna

Line it up next to a 355.

9. Jason

Jason Karting

Dec 1, 2001
    Hmm, sounds like they need to pass out the lithium at Ferrari. A little bi-polar action going on with too conservative and bland GT's (612 Scag--yawn) and this possible 360 replacement on the other end of the spectrum. Dare I say, is Chris Bangle moonlighting at Ferrari?

10. solly

solly Formula 3

Jun 2, 2001
    Westchester NY
    Full Name:
    Dr. Steven S.
    Love the side and rear, hate the front. The spider looks fantastic (as long as they change the front)

11. larz

larz Rookie

Feb 27, 2004
    Full Name:
    Lawrence
    Do not like the front, side or rear - looks like a cartoon. may look better live. Any thoughts on the F612 Scaglietti Pininfarina style. Very spacious in the front and back which is nice as i'd like to take my daughters for a ride. They have been hassling me to let them drive the 355/

12. Gary(SF)

Gary(SF) F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2003
    Los Altos Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary B.
    I have. Guess I'm just looking from the right angles. Nothing about the 360 looks high and/or big to me, even next to a 355. Maybe it looks a little wider, but that's all...

Gary