2015 Track Day Question | FerrariChat

2015 Track Day Question

Discussion in 'Texas' started by SAFE4NOW, Jan 23, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

What Level Event would you be most interested in? Multiple choice allowed

1. Entry Level

2. Entry Level w. Instructor

3. Intermediate

4. Intermediate w Instruction

5. Private Track time, limited to 4 cars

6. Other, listed in thread below

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    So, two years in a row now, we have been able to put together a nice group of Ferrari's to travel down to Motor Sprort Ranch in Cresson.
    Motorsport Ranch

I have already secured Saturday Oct 3rd for the 2015 date and will start a seperate thread for sign up, etc. It will be the same introduction / beginner level event as we did in 2013 and 2014 and cost will stay $150.00 per driver.

With this said, I am interested in your feedback, as to if you would be interested in an option that would include in car instruction. This would be another event, not related to the Oct 3rd event, and may be held sooner , as in Spring time, or other date TBD.
    Cost would be $300 per driver.

I would try to still keep it as Ferrari only as, or if it doesn't matter, open it to other makes / models, and simply seperate the groups by skill levels.

It's been a blast and everyone has had a fantastic time getting to know other owners, driving their Ferrari as it was designed to be driven, and learning the do's and don't better learn in a controlled enviroment vs the open roads!

Anyways, your thoughts? Opinions? Etc?

2. DonRinconi

DonRinconi Rookie
    Owner

Nov 2, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    W Rincon
    I'm in for end of April or later on a run with separate groups by skill levels... and as for keeping it Ferrari only, that's ok too, as long as I can bring my Ferrari GT-R... haha

already booked for 2 DEs at CoTA in March. Still need to schedule ski trips for my season pass and some other trips into Brazil and Asia in February and April... I know... first world problems...

keep me updated Steve, and no matter what, you always make great events!